User Tag List

Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ate a lot these 3 days.... so much that I really did not feel like eating today....

Lethargy has been really heavy as well. Aggression has been INSANE but I can keep it boiled in. Was a monster in the gym and finally nailed 375 below parallel again in squats, clean and perfect.

A basic outline would be:
    Meal 1 - 10 eggs (6 whole, 4 white), 2 slices of lean turkey, red and green peppers, mushrooms and 2 slices of Ezekiel bread
    Meal 2 - 220 grams of fish or 170 grams of steak/chicken + 120 grams of veggies (depending on the day it can be high fat like avocado or lower fat like broccoli)
    Meal 3 - Same as Meal 2
    Meal 4 - 50 grams of Isolate Whey protein
    Meal 5 - Same as Meal 2
    Meal 6 - 35 grams of Casein
    Meal 7 (when I wake up during the night, already made and prepped next to my bed) - 35 Grams of casein

Now on Mondays and Thursdays, the 5th meal would have 1.5 cup of carbs like baked potato for example. Also I would have about 1.5 cup of oatmeal mixed with blueberries (3/4 cup), cinnamon, nutmeg, creatine, flax seeds, wheat germs in almond milk. And my Post workout meal at the gym would be like 4 poptarts, a few cups of fruity pebbles, 1.5 cups of slow digestive carbs like rice or potato and a carb bar.

Tuesday and Fridays the 3rd and 5th meal will also include a cup of carbs.

And Wednesdays/Saturday/Sunday ULTRA low carbs! And high fat. I eat a lot of Avocado's and salmon on those days and 4 TBSP of Coconut oil throughout the day. Days when my carb is really high like Monday and Thursday I eat almost NO fat.

This first week will be a ''trial'' week to see how much I can eat. But like today for example I had to skip my 5th meal and just go right to my 6th because I was just TOO LOADED!

Eden or anyone else, please feel free to advise. I'm open for anything you guys would suggest. Tomorrow I gotta stick to the eating plan cause it's arms day... and my arms are.... tiny.....

As for further side effects.. had a bit difficulty falling asleep last night. Body was hot, heart rate was still heavy. Took my last 75 mg dose about 5 hours prior to sleep... so today I took it 6 hours ago... and now I'll see if I can sleep easier. And the nausea is still there... but tolerating it so far.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks good. I would see how it works out. Usually longer low fat works better. Like say mon-fri low fat, sat, Sunday high fat, or something similar. Usually if you switch every other day it makes you super lethargic plus the hormones but, usually the effect is the same with fat loss, but you're so lethargic you can't get as much done. That's what I've found, also mon-thurs low fat and fri-sun high fat. I do think you should experiment though because everyone is a little different.

Also I've found fat, is good for adding mass in my case. Also junk food has become a staple for me because I've found it's one of the only ways for me to get enough nutrients that are easy to eat. Hard to pound back pounds of chicken and rice every day.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ I'm the exact same way. I make some homemade peanut butter and eat it all the time. It's not very filling, but definitely helps pack in calories. My body responds extremely well to high fat too, seems to fill me out, improve skin, mood improves, and strength shoots up faster without any serious joint pain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the ideas guys.

Today I weighed 190, but I was not really empty stomach. I am BLOATED as hell. I wore a tight bodyshirt that I always look good in. And I looked more massive than ever before (maybe I have hormone eyes lol), but I had a round belly man. SUCKS!!! And basically I've been feeling full all day. Pooped 5 times already and I think I still gotta hit the bathroom a few more times before I crash later.

So I'm definitely lowering the protein.... It's just too much. I was sitting at 120 grams of fish and 90 grams of meat for months and that worked well with me, so I'll lower to about 170 / 130 grams for now and see how that works. If I feel okay, I'll go for 180 / 140. And I'm gonna lower veggies slightly to 100 grams instead of 110. Carbs will stay the same and overall fat as well.

My plan is to make sure I stay ABOVE what is normal as regard overall calories for the first 4 weeks of the run. And then lower it back to maintenance level the last 2 weeks, and then boost it back up for the first 3 / 4 weeks of PCT, and then go maintenance again, but acquiring a higher maintenance basis than I started with before the cycle, but that would enable me to look about as lean as I was, if not more, while being more muscular.

Does this make sense?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ry, Perfect clip for the thread lol

Today I almost pulled 495. was struggling with it after lock out, and was going higher and higher and ALMOST nailed it completely straight. This is the first time I ever went this heavy WITHOUT straps. So even though it was about 2 inches from a solid nail, it's a PR for me. By next week I will nail 495!!! I'll make sure to get it filmed as well so you pro deadlifters can give me some pointers. I know my back was not as arched as it should've been... So When I nail it next week it might pretty much not be completely arched. I'll give it my best though.

As for the cals, I tried eating less protein today.. 170 grams of tilapia per meal.. and man did I feel HUNGRY in an hour!! Guess the hormones are starting to make that animal inside my stomach growl! Or my metabolic rate got used to the 220's. So I'm upping it back up to 190 and see how it goes. Steak will be 140 grams.

Oh and a lot of anger and aggression. I'm a very laid back person and always treats everybody better than I do for myself, so it doesn't effect me in that area. But just the way I push and pull weights, is like a mad angry beast! I love this.......
    Last edited by VayneZ; 06-27-2014 at 08:40 PM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    405 Today for 2 reps squat. No Spot but I believe it was right at parallel, if not a little higher. Maybe it was the ''fear'' that I would not come back up. Surprisingly it did not feel unbearably heavy though, so next week I will aim to nail it below parallel.

I'm getting big... fast.... I should take pictures. Maybe Thursday. But then again, I am SICK of eating and I look pregnant most of the time. Sometimes I just have to force feed myself... only for a few weeks...

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ That's how it's done, just keep the cals up. Have you ever played with knee wraps and lifting shoes? Great combination, really ups my confidence and squat #'s.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tHE BRuTaL MaCHiNe VaYNEZ: Journey to AESTHETICzZzZz

Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    ^ That's how it's done, just keep the cals up. Have you ever played with knee wraps and lifting shoes? Great combination, really ups my confidence and squat #'s.
    I started using wraps and I was surprised at how much more I can push. I have surgically repaired knees that don't like heavy weight, but the wraps really help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meh... update, not so positive though.

I am 195 pounds right now, so I've gained a lot since I started in my low 180's. Strength has increased and mass has increased but I'm REALLY bloated. And my pressure is through the roof. Constantly battling not to vomit. My mood is pretty messed up as well. At the beginning it was fun. But now I can get really irritated and it's not that healthy.

I'll try lowering down the Mecha dose to 175 / 150mg's. Not sure I'll run this for 6 weeks anymore. Will probably run it at the most, 4 weeks. Run a short light PCT and then get back into cutting.