User Tag List

Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe try increasing your water intake? Could help with digestion and health in general.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leave hormones alone ride that out. Lower food intake like cut out a meal and see how that does. I would cut out the Ezekiel bread, and the in the middle of the night shake. I don't see many carbs from other sources try upping fat intake and adding a half cup of brown rice or cup to a meal or two and see how you feel after about a week. Also if you don't add in some anti inflammatory like fish oil, I know you eat a lot of fish but try the liquid cod liver oil or something.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KG, I'll try and drink a bit more water. I'm ULTRA lethargic these days, never hungry, never thirsty... I just miss being hungry and thirsty so much.

Eden, Thanks for the tips. I'll try eating less bread and see if I can avoid the shake during bedtime, since it has become automatic in the routine for awhile. Might lower the amount of eggs in the morning and perhaps protein a bit also. I will lower my Mechabol dose to see if I can better tolerate 175mg, because I'm not feeling good at all at 225. I have no idea how Burly handled it lol. Maybe because I'm taking 16 caps of the androseries on top of it? I'm drinking celery extracts every morning and taking Hawthorn Berries but my pressure is through the roof. If 175mg is more tolerable and the lower cals work well with it, I'll run this through til the end. This is way heavier than I imagined it would be. I can take a lot of pressure but this is madness.

P.S. I did however enjoy how easy nailing 495 in deadlift was last week. And this week I felt so comfortably strong and in control when I nailed 405 in squats deep below parallel. So don't get me wrong, this cycle is doing amazing stuff! And I feel powerful and confident as hell. But the sides are also heavy. That's why injectables are always way more fun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so I know this might not seem like much to some of you here, But I cannot even begin to express the joy of being in the 500's FINALLY.
    I weighed this morning at 193 pounds. Much of this has to do with the HUGE calorie increase, and I have gained about 10 pounds in 3 weeks.

I am overall NOT feeling good at all on this cycle. It is effecting me in other areas of my personal life which makes up most of my day when I am NOT training. So I will not continue with this, and will just run a light PCT since I have not even been on this ride for 3 weeks. Sorry to disappoint some of you who were looking forward to the results this would've brought me. Perhaps in the future when things are more stable mentally and circumstances are different then they are now, I might run a cycle. But for now, I'm sticking to being natty and will be focusing on growing stronger, hopefully as strong as KGPL is! I feel better physically and mentally hormone free, despite how amazing the training sessions are when you are on.

I was happy to have a friend record this. Nailed 505 pounds and tried 515 but failed. Will be working to keep my strength up in the 500+ through the rest of this year. So I will be gradually reducing calories. Trying my best not to lose strength.

Any critiques on form, please, as always do let me know so I can work on it! I always appreciate SS's input and advises since you guys have contributed so much to the progress I have been making lately.

505: Deadz 505 - YouTube
    515 Failed: Deadz 515 fail - YouTube

July11th_VayneZ.jpg

July11th_VayneZ_2.jpg

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tHE BRuTaL MaCHiNe VaYNEZ: Journey to AESTHETICzZzZz

Damnnnnn son! Straight beast!

Cookie monsters iPhone
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great pull! I'd probably end up dead if I was wearing a sweatshirt in the gym right now haha. They help me get in my zone while doing deads, but I sweat bad enough without one.

For the 515 pull, you almost had it. That's actually my sticking point too on heavy days. Best thing to do is keep that bar close to you at all time. You did a good job off the start, but as soon as it got towards knee level the form started to slip a bit. Keep the head up and force your hips in. You'll have it next week

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tHE BRuTaL MaCHiNe VaYNEZ: Journey to AESTHETICzZzZz

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    KG, I'll try and drink a bit more water. I'm ULTRA lethargic these days, never hungry, never thirsty... I just miss being hungry and thirsty so much.

Eden, Thanks for the tips. I'll try eating less bread and see if I can avoid the shake during bedtime, since it has become automatic in the routine for awhile. Might lower the amount of eggs in the morning and perhaps protein a bit also. I will lower my Mechabol dose to see if I can better tolerate 175mg, because I'm not feeling good at all at 225. I have no idea how Burly handled it lol. Maybe because I'm taking 16 caps of the androseries on top of it? I'm drinking celery extracts every morning and taking Hawthorn Berries but my pressure is through the roof. If 175mg is more tolerable and the lower cals work well with it, I'll run this through til the end. This is way heavier than I imagined it would be. I can take a lot of pressure but this is madness.

P.S. I did however enjoy how easy nailing 495 in deadlift was last week. And this week I felt so comfortably strong and in control when I nailed 405 in squats deep below parallel. So don't get me wrong, this cycle is doing amazing stuff! And I feel powerful and confident as hell. But the sides are also heavy. That's why injectables are always way more fun

I couldn't maintain more than 150mg on mech last time I used it. I tried to run 175mg and my BP was just to high and I was eating a ton of Talos just to keep it at a mid high level.

Are you dropping everything or just riding out on the Andro series?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ry, I am a beast in the making bro!! Thanks for checking in. Hopefully I'll grow stronger throughout this year.

KG I'll take your advise on the next lift. Not sure I'll go max next time though, because I've been maxing out for awhile now... but I'll see how I feel. I'll keep your advises in mind. I honestly feel that if I had another chance, I might've nailed it yesterday. I'm def not lowering my cals too much too fast, and try to stay around this level for now.

Bucks I feel ya man. Started off fine, but along the way I was not feeling too good. Could be other factors which are involved as well. I'm dropping everything. Just want to clear my mind. And work on the foundation hormone free for now. Will just run a light PCT cycle and then see if I can keep the strength while trying to look better than I'm looking right now with all the water retention and bloating.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 4th of PCT. Was feeling really lethargic and worn out all week, but last night I got 6 hours of sleep. Normally it's not that bad, but this time I feel like trash. Can't wait to hit my L-Dopa/phenibut mix this evening and just SLEEP.

Strength has been solid so far. Nailed a few sets of max-effort 405's below parallel squats Tuesday, which went very easy. And Today I managed to do 4 reps of 120 dumbbell press, without any help on take off. Tried to do 130 but failed without a spotter, and decided to move on. My weight is still static at 193, but I'm doing my best to hold on to the high cals at least for another week and then slowly lower it because I'm just SICK of food. I eat because I know I need to.

I also feel like this : Role Reversal: Periods - YouTube

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    525 !!! I know my back was def NOT arched.. I will feel it tomorrow. Rehab time, but I can't BELIEVE I nailed 525!

Deadz 525 - YouTube