User Tag List

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=tallstraw;43622]"100" mg..I wonder how much is really in it? I've never seen someone actually run legit anavar. I heard it works wonders..but when I hear claims like 100mg it just sounds suspect..I've seen logs of guys running ACTUAL Pharmacy Var..and at 60mg their pumps were like tearing them apart and making them stop logs, and workouts. No way I'd believe it was 100mg's..but it blows my mind because let's say it's 50% purity..50mg of car transformed his physique in 10 days which is fucking insane. Not to mention the price of legit pharmacy var.

I wonder if like dbol and winny is similar or how tbol compares.[/QUOT

I ran legit var troches from us compounding pharm. 50 split during the day gave me a fuckin body boner from hell. Pumps were insane and it heated me up shortly after consuming. Dropped fat and felt awesome. I like Tbol better only because you get increased size as well as all of the other effects of var.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Hey Vayne, are you using a test base? I'm looking at what you're using and could see why it might cause some problems. Androhard is awesome but I'm not sure if it's enough to keep you going like if you were on test or trest.

In for the PCT/Epic Gainz thread. Can't wait to see how the Epic Gainz treats you
    Weekend was telling me the same thing. I'll save what I now have for next year, and might plan something better. And Thanks, I'm psyched about the run.

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Go full andro hard dose, atleast.
    Bro, as much as that part of me wants to.... I just want to be ''free'' for awhile. Mentally, hormone wise... so I can ''breathe'' (if this makes any sense).

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I meant androhard for your androbulk hormone cocktail. You NEED the androhard for that..I promise you it will be sorely missed if you choose to forego it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=KAB111;43628]
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    "100" mg..I wonder how much is really in it? I've never seen someone actually run legit anavar. I heard it works wonders..but when I hear claims like 100mg it just sounds suspect..I've seen logs of guys running ACTUAL Pharmacy Var..and at 60mg their pumps were like tearing them apart and making them stop logs, and workouts. No way I'd believe it was 100mg's..but it blows my mind because let's say it's 50% purity..50mg of car transformed his physique in 10 days which is fucking insane. Not to mention the price of legit pharmacy var.

I wonder if like dbol and winny is similar or how tbol compares.[/QUOT

I ran legit var troches from us compounding pharm. 50 split during the day gave me a fuckin body boner from hell. Pumps were insane and it heated me up shortly after consuming. Dropped fat and felt awesome. I like Tbol better only because you get increased size as well as all of the other effects of var.

As in 100 a day, or 50mg split into 2 doses? If the second, that's what I'm saying..I could never see people running these doses they think they're running..which is a testament to the amount of shit and filler we put into our bodies lol..because when you see people who hve run the real pharma grade shit..the stories you hear on doses of <half what most people run On ugl's; when it's pharma...

I'm also baked as fuck and have erased and rewritten that like 5x because it just doesn't write or convey what I'm trying to say..so if it just sounds dumb..I'll tewrite it in the morning xD

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    25mg in the morn and 25mg evening. 100 would have made me pop out of my skin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay yeah, that's what I thought.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vaynez I am proud of you man. And support whatever decision you make now.

Hope you still keep this log going, even if an all natural log.

Very happy that you are thinking this through. Makes me very happy.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Vaynez I am proud of you man. And support whatever decision you make now.

Hope you still keep this log going, even if an all natural log.

Very happy that you are thinking this through. Makes me very happy.
    You're the man Wes. And I shall, I shall! Thank's for always being an inspiration