New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you stand on Anadrol anyway?

Like the title says....

I have never done AAS or PH before.

I am 29 years old,have been training for 12 years.

I have an extensive training experience.

I am very strong and I lift heavy(400 lb bench for example).

I do have some mass but I lack the monster mass I have always fantasized about,which I will off course,never gain naturally.

Anyway,I was thinking of doing short,3-4 weeks dbol or abomb cycles,with a very small amount of test off course for a base.

These would be a few all-I-can-grab-and-steal and keep-as-much-of-it I can cycles.Robbery style.

I don`t like the idea of long injectable cycles (test for example) as I believe the longer I stay on,the suppression will be greater and the potential for me liking it too much and not wanting to ever get off.

What do you think?
    Last edited by killler; 03-18-2013 at 09:57 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you planning on running hcg during this Anadrol cycle? I'm pretty sure 3 wks of Anadrol will shut you down just as bad as a long test run. How much research have you done regarding the effects/side effects of anadrol?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Are you planning on running hcg during this Anadrol cycle? I'm pretty sure 3 wks of Anadrol will shut you down just as bad as a long test run. How much research have you done regarding the effects/side effects of anadrol?
    I plan on running HCG if necessary off course.

I have read everything there is on Anadrol side effects.

Just don`t know how exaggerated these claims are.

I think nobody would run it if it were so horrible.Seems people report worse sides on tren then on Anadrol.I haven`t really read some horrible reports on Anadrol on the forums actually.

Dbol cycles would be an option for me too.
    Last edited by killler; 03-18-2013 at 10:07 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's a bit of wishful thinking that the sides are just exaggeration.everything leads me to believe oxymetholone is liver poison and i personally wouldn'trisk it. If shutdown is a concern,it doesn't seem that advantageous either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    I think it's a bit of wishful thinking that the sides are just exaggeration.everything leads me to believe oxymetholone is liver poison and i personally wouldn'trisk it. If shutdown is a concern,it doesn't seem that advantageous either.
    How about dbol?

Liver-wise?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you stand on Anadrol anyway?

jmo i think they are over stated the sides

the phs people use are probably worse

dbol probably feels better, abombs are stronger, burly has used and swears by them

in a 4-6 wk run the liver damage would be minimal, people stack the two even

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by killler View Post
    How about dbol?

Liver-wise?
    from what i hear, much better/milder on the liver

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    jmo i think they are over stated the sides

the phs people use are probably worse

dbol probably feels better, abombs are stronger, burly has used and swears by them

in a 4-6 wk run the liver damage would be minimal, people stack the two even
    ^^^^
    This fella knows his shit

as a general disclaimer, most guys here know more about AAS than I do, so i may be over cautious about some specific compounds. anadrol just happened to be pretty popular in brazil (pharma grade and all) and i saw some fellas do not so hot on it. Granted, given their level of education on anabolics, they were probably not doing everything they should as far as liver care

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How do you stand on Anadrol anyway?

A-50 is an impressive compound. If you are using liver protection like TUDCA then I wouldnt worry about the liver. The drug was developed for anemia patients, and as such, has some very amazing blood building abilities. It was given to many patients at doses that BBers would shy away from, with the stipulation that liver tests be done regularly.

On the feel: anadrol can cause lethargy. I would say this is dependent on dosage and length of use. At 50/ day I felt good and got good results. At 100/day I began to get lethargy, but the results in the gym were unparalleled. At 150/day results were no better and I felt so bad I had to drop dosage in order to continue.

Dbol will get you strong fast too, like a-50... but maybe not quite as strong. However, most people feel good on it and don't complain of lethargy.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the thing about a short-run cycle: there's not enough time for anything to really happen outside of some glycogen retention. Yes, there will be some LBM gain, but it won't have enough time to mature and most of the gains will be lost in PCT.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Here's the thing about a short-run cycle: there's not enough time for anything to really happen outside of some glycogen retention. Yes, there will be some LBM gain, but it won't have enough time to mature and most of the gains will be lost in PCT.

How long do you advocate a cycle should be to allow gains to "solidify"?

I think the main problem with short cycles is people expect too much of them. They assume the glycogen retention is a massive gain in LBM and are shocked when it vanishes in PCT.