User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroHard color?

I just bought a bottle of AndroHard v3 with an expiration of 12/13. It's brand new, bottle is still sealed, but the color looks a little off to me, the black is faded and looks a little greenish grey. Is it supposed to be like that? I've never ran AH, just AL at this point, so this is the first time I have seen it and I wouldn't really know. It's just that the AL pills are bright red, just like the ad pictures. These look like they have sat for weeks in the sun. I don't know, maybe they all look like that, I just expected solid black like in the photos.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsittoya View Post
    I just bought a bottle of AndroHard v3 with an expiration of 12/13. It's brand new, bottle is still sealed, but the color looks a little off to me, the black is faded and looks a little greenish grey. Is it supposed to be like that? I've never ran AH, just AL at this point, so this is the first time I have seen it and I wouldn't really know. It's just that the AL pills are bright red, just like the ad pictures. These look like they have sat for weeks in the sun. I don't know, maybe they all look like that, I just expected solid black like in the photos.
    The colors changed over the many updates to the line. Your seems legit based on your description.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay thanks!