Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: PP products

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    Aware me on said "bunch of stuff"? You said GMP, what else did he blatantly lie on? Eric, Eric himself.

you must be one of those that claims to be proud of being an asshole cuz "you tell it like it is"

we got a true Nancy Grace here, lads and gents
    My example is proven, someone who can't back up any argument with a realistic response to anything I bring to the table.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    My example is proven, someone who can't back up any argument with a realistic response to anything I bring to the table.
    which argument, troll? you said eric lied about a bunch of stuff and i asked what that bunch of stuff was. since you have no coherent response, you bail like the mental midget you are
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are the one who isn't backing up any argument with facts... You just keep on making claims to what you call the truth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    which argument, troll? you said eric lied about a bunch of stuff and i asked what that bunch of stuff was. since you have no coherent response, you bail like the mental midget you are
    I've pointed our numerous examples in this and the last thread. Get your reading skills to a respectable level and go learn a thing or two. Thank me later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    longBallLima, rub this on his head and maybe he'll go away.

Hemroid.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've pointed our numerous examples in this and the last thread. Get your reading skills to a respectable level and go learn a thing or two. Thank me later
    i'll thank you right now if you stop dismissing the question. what did he lie about? let me bait you into quoting your own posts or just answering the fucking question since you seem to know lots about Eric's lies: all you said he lied about was GMP. you also said he was a bad business man, but is that immoral? didn't think so. so what are Eric's lies? or was that just another poor attempt at trolling?

oh, and thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    You are the one who isn't backing up any argument with facts... You just keep on making claims to what you call the truth.
    No one has stepped forward and proved me wrong, even the insiders of PP so why wouldn't I take what I say as proof. If other PP insiders admitted not being gmp certified, don't know why they'd say that if it wasn't true. FDA raid, well theres no reports anywhere to be found, you'd think someone would step forward and scan some paperwork as proof. Not being able to provide that should lead everyone to believe it's a bunch of shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    longBallLima, rub this on his head and maybe he'll go away.

Hemroid.jpg
    he cant help being a prick. usually the reflection of a rather pathetic life that he certainly glorifies with excuses of "choosing to be an asshole". what are you gonna do, right? guy can't argue 2+2=4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he cant help being a prick. usually the reflection of a rather pathetic life that he certainly glorifies with excuses of "choosing to be an asshole". what are you gonna do, right? guy can't argue 2+2=4
    I'm in no way being a prick or an asshole, I'm calling out someone and you don't like what your hearing so you throw a hissy fit like a child.

If I was calling needto out all of you guys would have hard on's over it. But I agree with what's already been said about him. Just pointing out the same things about Eric.
    Last edited by sandman; 04-19-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one has stepped forward and proved me wrong, even the insiders of PP so why wouldn't I take what I say as proof. If other PP insiders admitted not being gmp certified, don't know why they'd say that if it wasn't true. FDA raid, well theres no reports anywhere to be found, you'd think someone would step forward and scan some paperwork as proof. Not being able to provide that should lead everyone to believe it's a bunch of shit.
    As usual, your logic is faulty. You made the claims, therefor you need to provide the proof. I don't remember Eric ever even saying the products were GMP Certified, but if he did - could you provide that quote for us and then please disprove it after that. You still haven't even named the insider(s) that you claimed are feeding you information.