Thread: Cutting Stack

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Cutting Stack

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Alphamine is actually pretty decent. PHF hooked me up with some, and it tastes good too.
    Will try it for my actual cut
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so I've got an idea for a killer PCT... and it could probably be used as an alternative to running your AAS.

I'm curious about running two different SERMS simultaneously. I'm still green behind the ears when it comes to SERMS, I've done one PCT with Torem and it was amazing.

Hypothetical PCT-- Torem and Clomid.
    Reasoning-- Torem for the positive effects on lowering LDL while also raising HDL and of course anti estrogen.
    Clomid for the stimulation of LH and FSH, and of course anti estrogen.

Where are the GURUS at, DJM, BURLY, H2S.... help me out

Has anyone done this before?
    What dosages would you use? (theoretically cut normal solo dosages in half for each)
    Do you see any problems that I could be overlooking?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, if your Torem is GOOD, then it does all the things clomid does, minus the sides. I have seen many PCTs that include both clomid and nolva, though, so you would not be the first to combine SERMs.

I want to mention something though, that you either misstated or maybe misunderstand about clomid and SERMs in general. They are not anti-estrogen. They simply keep the body from recognizing estrogen as such, all the while allowing estrogen levels to remain, or even climb. This could result in post-SERM gyno if not dealt with.

This is why I am very much in favor of a PCT that includes an AI along with a SERM. Although debatable and a bit controversial, I am also in favor of moderate to low dose proviron/stano/AH the first couple or 3 weeks of a PCT when natural androgen levels are zero and need time to rise for your body to protect itself from gyno.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 03-23-2013 at 12:50 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Honestly, if your Torem is GOOD, then it does all the things clomid does, minus the sides. I have seen many PCTs that include both clomid and nolva, though, so you would not be the first to combine SERMs.

I want to mention something though, that you either misstated or maybe misunderstand about clomid and SERMs in general. They are not anti-estrogen. They simply keep the body from recognizing estrogen as such, all the while allowing estrogen levels to remain, or even climb. This could result in post-SERM gyno if not dealt with.

This is why I am very much in favor of a PCT that includes an AI along with a SERM. Although debatable and a bit controversial, I am also in favor of moderate to low dose proviron/stano/AH the first couple or 3 weeks of a PCT when natural androgen levels are zero and need time to rise for your body to protect itself from gyno.
    Thank you Burly! It wasn't as much a misstating as it was me being too lazy to type it all out lol. I understand SERMS do not lower estrogen, I was using it as a generalization for the "idea" of SERMS... if that makes any sense. I've been wondering about the chances of estrogen being levels being too high post SERM so I'm glad you mentioned this!

Would you recommend starting the AI immediately after the SERM or would you overlap with the start of your AI coming near the end of the SERM?

***Edit***

Could you point me in the direction toward the sources which might state Torem effects LH and FSH?
    Last edited by Broly; 03-23-2013 at 01:04 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Thank you Burly! It wasn't as much a misstating as it was me being too lazy to type it all out lol. I understand SERMS do not lower estrogen, I was using it as a generalization for the "idea" of SERMS... if that makes any sense. I've been wondering about the chances of estrogen being levels being too high post SERM so I'm glad you mentioned this!

Would you recommend starting the AI immediately after the SERM or would you overlap with the start of your AI coming near the end of the SERM?

***Edit***

Could you point me in the direction toward the sources which might state Torem effects LH and FSH?
    As for the AI use, I start it at beginning of pct (or continue it from cycle) and taper it down toward the end of pct when it won't be quite as critical.

As for resources on torem, the smartass in me says to google it. It is a SERM, and they ALL increase LH/FSH.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    the smartass in me says to google it.

Set myself up for this one lol. I'll keep looking

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I enjoyed Alphamine in both results and taste. The fruit punch was pretty good. Took a few days to grow on me, but from there I was addicted. Real smooth stim, that felt not much different than my daily coffee. PES is legit.

BPS' Vanillean has a cool idea behind it, and I think would be an insane addition to the Alphamine.

Both times I ran the 11 Spray I was in the 13-15% BF category. I'd probably only run it again if I was sub 10%. Can't justify the cost. Though as the 7/11 stack stack its not too bad. I enjoyed my 7 Spray run.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I enjoyed Alphamine in both results and taste. The fruit punch was pretty good. Took a few days to grow on me, but from there I was addicted. Real smooth stim, that felt not much different than my daily coffee. PES is legit.

BPS' Vanillean has a cool idea behind it, and I think would be an insane addition to the Alphamine.

Both times I ran the 11 Spray I was in the 13-15% BF category. I'd probably only run it again if I was sub 10%. Can't justify the cost. Though as the 7/11 stack stack its not too bad. I enjoyed my 7 Spray run.
    What's your dosage with Alphamine ?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 scoops 30-60 minutes before breakfast. A third scoop 3 or so hours later. On occasion I took it preworkout.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too am looking for a cutting product or stack that can tackle some stubborn belly fat(belly button) & along the bottom of my pecs that goes a little to the sides. Any suggestions?