Thread: Cutting Stack

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Cutting Stack

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    2 scoops 30-60 minutes before breakfast. A third scoop 3 or so hours later. On occasion I took it preworkout.
    I fast until 12AM. So no breakfast

I took 2 scoops this morning. I will see...
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fever View Post
    I too am looking for a cutting product or stack that can tackle some stubborn belly fat(belly button) & along the bottom of my pecs that goes a little to the sides. Any suggestions?
    Bump

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any experience with GW1516 in this community?

The research says it causes cancer and WADA publicly warned people of it's dangers yet people continue to run it. For the purpose of cutting it sounds almost too good to be true. One of the Guru's on here told me they ran it but didn't see much, also said it could have been bunk.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just recently ran Abliderate Advanced with Formeron and DAA followed by Alphamine stacked with Vanilean and at one week in to this stack I added 11-spray. I still have about a week left of the Alphamine and Vanilean left and will run the 11 Spray until it is gone at one application a day (probably equivalent to about 600mg dosed orally) at night I have been using R-Spray. All this combined with shit tons of exercise and a clean diet has yielded good results. I had to loose a lot weight for a tournament and was calorie deficient and feeling like shit. My goal was to keep as much strength and muscle as possible during this process. I feel like the 11-spray made a big difference. When I added in the 11-spray I felt some strength return and muscles started to pop again and improved overall well being. I've been running the Alphamine at 3 scoops a day and 3 vanilean caps a day. What doses have been working for you guys?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackswift View Post
    I just recently ran Abliderate Advanced with Formeron and DAA followed by Alphamine stacked with Vanilean and at one week in to this stack I added 11-spray. I still have about a week left of the Alphamine and Vanilean left and will run the 11 Spray until it is gone at one application a day (probably equivalent to about 600mg dosed orally) at night I have been using R-Spray. All this combined with shit tons of exercise and a clean diet has yielded good results. I had to loose a lot weight for a tournament and was calorie deficient and feeling like shit. My goal was to keep as much strength and muscle as possible during this process. I feel like the 11-spray made a big difference. When I added in the 11-spray I felt some strength return and muscles started to pop again and improved overall well being. I've been running the Alphamine at 3 scoops a day and 3 vanilean caps a day. What doses have been working for you guys?
    Thanks for sharing, glad to hear the 11 spray brought back the strength.... I wish I had bought some when I had the chance.

I've been stocking up on a few different options:
    _11-X (LGI)
    _Stano-Drol (CEL)
    _Havoc (RPN)

I'm thinking about getting some Anavar but I have yet to find a good source.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Thanks for sharing, glad to hear the 11 spray brought back the strength.... I wish I had bought some when I had the chance.

I've been stocking up on a few different options:
    _11-X (LGI)
    _Stano-Drol (CEL)
    _Havoc (RPN)

I'm thinking about getting some Anavar but I have yet to find a good source.
    All those products are solid but I would go with a different stano clone to save money. It seems all the CEL stuff is overpriced. Keep in mind to that all those products you are looking to stock up on are relatively dry compounds. I mean you could run the 11x and stano together for a nice leaning effect but either of those compounds with EPI, hhhhmmmm I dunno, I would go with EPI solo first if you haven't run it yet.

Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, you could also stock up on trenazone. It would go wonderfully with all those compounds mentioned, including anavar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackswift View Post
    All those products are solid but I would go with a different stano clone to save money. It seems all the CEL stuff is overpriced. Keep in mind to that all those products you are looking to stock up on are relatively dry compounds. I mean you could run the 11x and stano together for a nice leaning effect but either of those compounds with EPI, hhhhmmmm I dunno, I would go with EPI solo first if you haven't run it yet.

Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, you could also stock up on trenazone. It would go wonderfully with all those compounds mentioned, including anavar.
    I've got three bottles of Trenazone but I'm leaning away from it due to sides. I've run Epi before and I'm aware that it's "dry". I already stocked up on the products above.... Stano and 11-oxo are not as expensive as people make them out to be, once you factor in the money saved from supporting sups like TUDCA it's not that bad at all.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have ran trenazone and Stano for a summer cut last year. I ran trenazone at .75mg which made one bottle last 6 weeks. Stano was at 600mg and was ran for 8 weeks. I was very happy with the results. Awesome leaning fat loss and maybe 3 or 4lbs weight gain but weight gain was not the goal. People under estimate something as strong as tren at a low dose. Libido loss was my only negative tren side. For the record I'm 6ft 225lbs. I don't know body fat percentage but I had 4 visible abbs and this helped me achieve a nice 6 pack. I was taking alpha t2 which I also like a lot. I added the alpha t2 in towards the end and ran it into pct. Planning to running this again this summer.

11oxo, stano, and trenazone would be killer.
    Last edited by derekh83; 03-31-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    I have ran trenazone and Stano for a summer cut last year. I ran trenazone at .75mg which made one bottle last 6 weeks. Stano was at 600mg and was ran for 8 weeks. I was very happy with the results. Awesome leaning fat loss and maybe 3 or 4lbs weight gain but weight gain was not the goal. People under estimate something as strong as tren at a low dose. Libido loss was my only negative tren side. For the record I'm 6ft 225lbs. I don't know body fat percentage but I had 4 visible abbs and this helped me achieve a nice 6 pack. I was taking alpha t2 which I also like a lot. I added the alpha t2 in towards the end and ran it into pct. Planning to running this again this summer.

Sounds like a very successful cycle without over doing the doses. I am shocked though you had libido issues on such a low dose of tren with the added stano, but everyone is different. Good work.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Cutting Stack

Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post

What was your diet for this cut with tren ?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1