Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cutting Stack

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    I have ran trenazone and Stano for a summer cut last year. I ran trenazone at .75mg which made one bottle last 6 weeks. Stano was at 600mg and was ran for 8 weeks. I was very happy with the results. Awesome leaning fat loss and maybe 3 or 4lbs weight gain but weight gain was not the goal. People under estimate something as strong as tren at a low dose. Libido loss was my only negative tren side. For the record I'm 6ft 225lbs. I don't know body fat percentage but I had 4 visible abbs and this helped me achieve a nice 6 pack. I was taking alpha t2 which I also like a lot. I added the alpha t2 in towards the end and ran it into pct. Planning to running this again this summer.

11oxo, stano, and trenazone would be killer.
    I think this is illustrative of two things:

1. Trenazone is amazeballs
    2. Stano makes everything better

*edit- Oh and also trenazone is a ball destroyer.
    Last edited by Fat Bill Dwyer; 04-01-2013 at 05:11 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Sounds like a very successful cycle without over doing the doses. I am shocked though you had libido issues on such a low dose of tren with the added stano, but everyone is different. Good work.
    I have ran Tren prohormones before and it always puts a damper on my libido no matter what dose I take it. Stano defiantly helps. I did notice that I could "feel" the trenazone on day 4. It kicks in very fast. I noticed increased pump at the gym and small but noticeable strength increase which is nice on reduced calories, within the first week.

I was intermediate fasting while on this and first meal was at noon. Carbs were low. My wife cooks so I don't follow an exact diet. I just eat my as much veggies and protein as I can, and carbs last if any. Training wise the only thing I do different is add in cardio.
    Last edited by derekh83; 04-01-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have ran trenazone and Stano for a summer cut last year. I ran trenazone at .75mg which made one bottle last 6 weeks. Stano was at 600mg and was ran for 8 weeks. I was very happy with the results. Awesome leaning fat loss and maybe 3 or 4lbs weight gain but weight gain was not the goal. People under estimate something as strong as tren at a low dose. Libido loss was my only negative tren side. For the record I'm 6ft 225lbs. I don't know body fat percentage but I had 4 visible abbs and this helped me achieve a nice 6 pack. I was taking alpha t2 which I also like a lot. I added the alpha t2 in towards the end and ran it into pct. Planning to running this again this summer.

Thanks for sharing man.

Did the low dose of Tren do anything to your balls, any shrinkage or aching pains? Was the PCT smooth or were you pretty shut down?

Very interested in your answers! Thanks again

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Thanks for sharing man.

Did the low dose of Tren do anything to your balls, any shrinkage or aching pains? Was the PCT smooth or were you pretty shut down?

x2

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for sharing man.

Also I can't remember WHERE I read this but I want to say it was in the product description... It was said that if exposed to any sunlight it would take just 20 minutes for Trenazone to be completely degraded into an unknown compound. Pretty scary, makes you rethink your sources.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also I can't remember WHERE I read this but I want to say it was in the product description... It was said that if exposed to any sunlight it would take just 20 minutes for Trenazone to be completely degraded into an unknown compound. Pretty scary, makes you rethink your sources.
    Damn, that's crazy about Trenazone and sunlight exposure. Man, I really luuuved Trenazone and was thinking about either running that again in a couple of weeks but I'm kinda curious and want to see if maybe Mechabol want shut me down so bad. Part of the reason I like Trenazone is the fact that its not liver toxic and seems fairly low on sides, except for shutdown/loss of libido. Too many compounds to experiment with.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing man.

The only sides I noticed was lower libido and some aggression which I don't mind at all. There was probably some shrinkage but I dont remember it being significant enough to worry able. I have ran other cycles where shrinkage and shutdown was a lot worst. Pct was clomid, ur spray and alpha t2. After a week in pct I felt good. After 4 weeks of clomid I finished with a half bottle of sustain alpha lv, I had laying around.

Whenever I use tren my strength increases in the months after. For me this is the way to go a little longer cycle at a lower dose. Gain are slower but easier on hold onto after. Recovery for me also feels easier.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackswift View Post
    Damn, that's crazy about Trenazone and sunlight exposure. Man, I really luuuved Trenazone and was thinking about either running that again in a couple of weeks but I'm kinda curious and want to see if maybe Mechabol want shut me down so bad. Part of the reason I like Trenazone is the fact that its not liver toxic and seems fairly low on sides, except for shutdown/loss of libido. Too many compounds to experiment with.
    Re Mechabol, I'm just about finished 5 weeks on Mechabol stacked with AB and Dermacrine. Negligible ball shrinkage so far (2 weeks left on AB). I'm dosing Mechabol first thing then 5-6 hours later, which as I'm not doing a later dose is possibly helping reduce shutdown. I was way more shutdown on Epi, but my dosage timeframe was much bigger in that case. I guess that's why the shutdown is so neglible from the Androseries due to the once a day dosing. You would get better results splitting the dose over longer periods but you'll be more shutdown. Really liked Mechabol, I feel great on it.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Cutting Stack

Quote Originally Posted by Jackswift View Post
    While nothing like a methyl, tzone can slightly raise liver values.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 BeaverDan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did you decide to do for your cut?