User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Dcabedo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everybodys on steroids!?

It seems that most of the threads I read on here have people talking about cycling prohormones and designer steroids. I'm not trying to b**** or anything it's just that it has me curious. Keep in mind I am still young so I don't really know much about steroids yet. I want to know how everybodys first experience with prohormones was and I guess if it was easy or hard for you to make the decision to start using...Im thinking of cycling something in the future and would like some input!
    "Powerlifting is a manifestation of my hatred for humanity."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcabedo View Post
    It seems that most of the threads I read on here have people talking about cycling prohormones and designer steroids. I'm not trying to b**** or anything it's just that it has me curious. Keep in mind I am still young so I don't really know much about steroids yet. I want to know how everybodys first experience with prohormones was and I guess if it was easy or hard for you to make the decision to start using...Im thinking of cycling something in the future and would like some input!
    My number one recommendation: Research, Research and Research. In the mean time, find out what works for your body. I thought I knew everything I could with my first run, Now I laugh at just how little I knew then. Everyone starts early these days, but preparation will lead to success.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks h2s! I'm still debating whether I should keep my gains natural or if I want to do a little experimenting.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For you, eat 5000 calories a day, use a proven PL template (Westside, 5/3/1, Cube Method), and wait 2-3 more years.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    For you, eat 5000 calories a day, use a proven PL template (Westside, 5/3/1, Cube Method), and wait 2-3 more years.
    ^^^ this

you still have tons of room to progress naturally.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everybodys on steroids!?

what food? who does that?
    1g test per week dbol kicker man, get huge, no time to waste!!!

op just do what rodja said, all the aas in the world is useless until you eat and train with an understanding of your body, if not every cycle will be like a balloon blowing up then deflating

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maximise your natural status with optimal rest. Forego drinking and staying out late. It's a sacrifice, but it helps to build that foundation your trying to create. Eat well and lift smart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have a TON to learn about proper dieting, I don't think i'll be able to cut white rice out of my diet though. It is just impossible for me to even go a couple days without it! haha. And as for training, I know there's always room for improvement. For now i'm gonna stay natural for as long as i can then MAYBE start cycling a steroid...I appreciate everyones advice!!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Jiigzz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcabedo View Post
    I still have a TON to learn about proper dieting, I don't think i'll be able to cut white rice out of my diet though. It is just impossible for me to even go a couple days without it! haha. And as for training, I know there's always room for improvement. For now i'm gonna stay natural for as long as i can then MAYBE start cycling a steroid...I appreciate everyones advice!!!
    Who said you had to cut it? haha. Eat heaps and workout harder

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are your stats/age?

One thing I realized is I looked at all the forums a ton and decided to cycle because everyone seemed to be doing it. It's not like
    There are people on bodybuilding forums saying "steroids are really bad no one should do them!!"