User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    I have a feeling that this isn't just going to be something that affects the US.

I'm not really looking to start a new debate either. It just shocks me that it's not sending up a red flag for more people. There are some powerful people out there who will never stop trying to disarm civilians and unfortunately, they will succeed (for the most part).
    i wish they would

but yah, in this specific instance here, i think it's just bureaucracy and possible corruption with side deals with ammo manufacturers to inflate contracts. good ol' profit, you know. i don't personally see this as a prelude to govt action on civil liberties, but hey, thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    ^^^ fkn alien!
    coming to drain YOUR social security next! lol

all jokes aside before the more radical get their pitchforks, im a legal working immigrant and prolly pay more taxes (proportionally) than half you g'damn citizens! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Fight them off or jerk them off?
    LOL

they're cummin for you!!
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security?

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice

I'm not really looking to start a new debate either. It just shocks me that it's not sending up a red flag for more people. There are some powerful people out there who will never stop trying to disarm civilians and unfortunately, they will succeed (for the most part).
    I'm aware of what's going on, and it concerns me to see the trending of things. I just didn't have the time or energy to address it, seeing as nothing I say here will change it or anyone's mind about it.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    i wish they would

but yah, in this specific instance here, i think it's just bureaucracy and possible corruption with side deals with ammo manufacturers to inflate contracts. good ol' profit, you know. i don't personally see this as a prelude to govt action on civil liberties, but hey, thats just me.

coming to drain YOUR social security next! lol

all jokes aside before the more radical get their pitchforks, im a legal working immigrant and prolly pay more taxes (proportionally) than half you g'damn citizens! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

LOL

they're cummin for you!!
    If it was just a large amount of ammo being purchased, then I would still be a little concerned, but large numbers of armored vehicles being scattered across the country too? I've seen a little of the conspiracy stuff about this exact stuff, but now it's hitting the mainstream media and raising flags with them even.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it was just a large amount of ammo being purchased, then I would still be a little concerned, but large numbers of armored vehicles being scattered across the country too? I've seen a little of the conspiracy stuff about this exact stuff, but now it's hitting the mainstream media and raising flags with them even.
    yah, i guess time will prove one of the theories and disprove the others. wait, see and joke about defending ourselves with sex toys, which seems to be the best course of action for the time being lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I'm aware of what's going on, and it concerns me to see the trending of things. I just didn't have the time or energy to address it, seeing as nothing I say here will change it or anyone's mind about it.
    I'm not sure if that's true, Burly. There are a lot of people that respect you and think you are pretty sensible guy. Coming from me, many might dismiss something, but from you - they may think that you are someone worth listening to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yah, i guess time will prove one of the theories and disprove the others. wait, see and joke about defending ourselves with sex toys, which seems to be the best course of action for the time being lol
    lol

Btw, I don't think it's legal, hard working, tax-paying, immigrants like you that people have a problem with... it's the illegal ones that are hopping the border without following the proper legal channels and who are looking for all the "freebies" they can get here without paying into the system.[/Sidetrack]

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol

Btw, I don't think it's legal, hard working, tax-paying, immigrants like you that people have a problem with... it's the illegal ones that are hopping the border without following the proper legal channels and who are looking for all the "freebies" they can get here without paying into the system.[/Sidetrack]
    you should read up more on those illegals' backgrounds, and why they do that, then put yourself in their shoes.......you would be doing exactly the same thing im quite sure

****i smell a debate coming lol, love them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you should read up more on those illegals' backgrounds, and why they do that, then put yourself in their shoes.......you would be doing exactly the same thing im quite sure

I know several 'illegals'. I worked with them and didn't have a problem with them at all. They were cool, hard working guys for the most part. Everybody has reasons for doing what they do. Some reasons are better than others. Doing things legally is the probably the best way to do them though.

****Please start a new thread if you are looking for a debate. Like I said though - the guys (illegals) I know actually worked and paid taxes so I don't have any problem with them.
    Last edited by Coolazice; 03-21-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol

here we go Cool haha i'll promise i won't extend this, but gonna give a quick opinion on the matter, given my close familiarity with it.

i've had a chance to see a fair amount of what the "illegals" do here. I'm sure there are criminals and overall just shitty people, no matter where they come from. and if some people are attached to country boundaries and their right to exist there over others on the count that they weren't born there, well, that's their premise no matter how much i disagree with it.

Now, the notion that illegals get freebies and somehow get to take more advantage of the system is something i cannot subscribe to. The illegals, like everyone else, must make money. most of them make money by working for business. for the vast majority of them, it is the reason they are here. that generates revenue that you, the citizen, can enjoy. it goes in the same pile, there's no distinction between the businesses that used illegals or the ones that didn't, when it comes to taxes.
    The "illegals" have to consume. that also generates revenue.

Now, freebies. Did you know, that me, a legal working immigrant, with permanent status, do not have access to Social Security and had to get a sponsor to tell ICE that they would pay my share into the system if i was to go into wellfare? and I am legal! this notion that illegals have access to most of the system is pure a simply a misconception repeated over and over by fox news and somehow it became reality. There's the argument of healthcare. They cost the system approximately 11 billion, according to figures put out by sides advocating against them. in CA alone, illegals generate 6-7 billion in social security that they DO NOT have access to.

and in closing, i don't get the contradiction the anti-immigration advocates spew. Market regulates it all, survival of the fittest! as long as he is american. What is this fear of, according to them, unskilled, untrained mexicans?

Get the government out of our lives!!! Unless it's in our lives to get the fucking immigrants out, then please, more government!!

i just dont get it.

like i said, sorry, im not gonna let this descend into any out of line behavior, but i don't know how to STFU lol

- - - Updated - - -

I know several 'illegals'. I worked with them and didn't have a problem with them at all. They were cool, hard working guys for the most part. Everybody has reasons for doing what they do. Some reasons are better than others. Doing things legally is the probably the best way to do them though.

****Please start a new thread if you are looking for a debate. Like I said though - the guys (illegals) I know actually worked and paid taxes so I don't have any problem with them.
    here we go Cool haha i'll promise i won't extend this, but gonna give a quick opinion on the matter, given my close familiarity with it.

i've had a chance to see a fair amount of what the "illegals" do here. I'm sure there are criminals and overall just shitty people, no matter where they come from. and if some people are attached to country boundaries and their right to exist there over others on the count that they weren't born there, well, that's their premise no matter how much i disagree with it.

Now, the notion that illegals get freebies and somehow get to take more advantage of the system is something i cannot subscribe to. The illegals, like everyone else, must make money. most of them make money by working for business. for the vast majority of them, it is the reason they are here. that generates revenue that you, the citizen, can enjoy. it goes in the same pile, there's no distinction between the businesses that used illegals or the ones that didn't, when it comes to taxes.
    The "illegals" have to consume. that also generates revenue.

Now, freebies. Did you know, that me, a legal working immigrant, with permanent status, do not have access to Social Security and had to get a sponsor to tell ICE that they would pay my share into the system if i was to go into wellfare? and I am legal! this notion that illegals have access to most of the system is pure a simply a misconception repeated over and over by fox news and somehow it became reality. There's the argument of healthcare. They cost the system approximately 11 billion, according to figures put out by sides advocating against them. in CA alone, illegals generate 6-7 billion in social security that they DO NOT have access to.

and in closing, i don't get the contradiction the anti-immigration advocates spew. Market regulates it all, survival of the fittest! as long as he is american. What is this fear of, according to them, unskilled, untrained mexicans?

Get the government out of our lives!!! Unless it's in our lives to get the fucking immigrants out, then please, more government!!

i just dont get it.

like i said, sorry, im not gonna let this descend into any out of line behavior, but i don't know how to STFU lol

lol new thread i guess!!!

- - - Updated - - -

start a new thread if you are looking for a debate. Like I said though - the guys (illegals) I know actually worked and paid taxes so I don't have any problem with them.
    also, my bad, my post was very much responding to as if we stand on different sides of this issue, which was an assumption

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You did not watch Walking dead"?