Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
I know several 'illegals'. I worked with them and didn't have a problem with them at all. They were cool, hard working guys for the most part. Everybody has reasons for doing what they do. Some reasons are better than others. Doing things legally is the probably the best way to do them though.

****Please start a new thread if you are looking for a debate. Like I said though - the guys (illegals) I know actually worked and paid taxes so I don't have any problem with them.
i agree legal is better, but legal doesnt always = right
i dont wanna start a thread about illegals, and you didnt take the bait, so ill do this quick, cause it drives me mad just the word illegal alien

mexico city = high crime high danger, thus many families move to the outskirts for safety, but the tradeoff is unreal poverty
boarder jumpers are usually those people, many times just the father and uncle first, trying to escape this doom, they sneak into the us, work under the table, which is a ton for them, and either send it back, or eventually fund the family to get over.....the trip over is dangerous (i have friends who did this from guatamala, their story is fkn madness, but they had to escape the dangerous country at all costs), many dont make it, ect...............i was being an ass and baiting you to re affirm your stance, because i know you are a father, and you will do what you have to do for that child, regardless of laws

i by no means say its a positive for the america or any country, however i see the reasoning and do not fault these people, and to top it off the states rapes and steals most of these nations' wealth to begin with (they were on a plane the second chavez died lol)

ok back to the ammunition stuff