User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nasser El Sonbaty has died.

News on this has been all over MD today, but I can't seem to find anything official. Figured I would let you guys know. If this turns out to be a rumor I will delete the thread.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very sad. Hope it's only a rumor.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw this on FB. Apparently, Levrone posted this as well.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is just sad, I mean these guys are supposed to be the pinnacle of health, and over the last year a few of them have died. I assume because of genetic causes, I would hope that they didn't compromise there health that much for a competition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    This is just sad, I mean these guys are supposed to be the pinnacle of health, and over the last year a few of them have died. I assume because of genetic causes, I would hope that they didn't compromise there health that much for a competition.
    You're not really that naive, are you? Of course copious amounts of AAS, GH, slin, diuretics, opiates, etc. are going to drastically shorten the lifespan.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I realize that most of the things they take aren't terribly good for health but I wouldn't say I'm naive, the word you seem to have wanted to use it retarded. People do things that are much more horrible for their health, I mean eating processed foods, and smoking probably have a higher affinity for shortening life span than AAS, gh, slin, and diuretics. I do agree that opiates aren't very good, but I wasn't trying to speak on those. I am trying to say that when most of these guys are looked at it's usually some kind of heart fault or genetic cause, of course using AAS ETC is bad for your health, but much worse things are used for much longer periods, and those people are still walking around.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nasser El Sonbaty has died.

your last comment sums it up
    pro level aas usage is bad and can cut decades off ones life

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You're not really that naive, are you? Of course copious amounts of AAS, GH, slin, diuretics, opiates, etc. are going to drastically shorten the lifespan.
    Considering he was rumored to be GH-15, he advocated fairly heavy usage of EVERYTHING.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    npc level competitor some of us know, told me hes never gone to the doc, and is afraid what theyd say

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Yes I realize that most of the things they take aren't terribly good for health but I wouldn't say I'm naive, the word you seem to have wanted to use it retarded. People do things that are much more horrible for their health, I mean eating processed foods, and smoking probably have a higher affinity for shortening life span than AAS, gh, slin, and diuretics. I do agree that opiates aren't very good, but I wasn't trying to speak on those. I am trying to say that when most of these guys are looked at it's usually some kind of heart fault or genetic cause, of course using AAS ETC is bad for your health, but much worse things are used for much longer periods, and those people are still walking around.
    Comparing Taco Bell to the cocktail used by pros is retarded. It's reported that he died of kidney failure, which directly points to diuretic abuse.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys