Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryhigh is back!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ryhigh is back!

Hope everyone is doing well, this is my first time on SwoleSource since PP's forums got shut down. Finally been working out the last two months after pretty much taking a whole year (2012) of lifting off. I have gone through so much personally and dealt with some horrible tragedies in my life. I am back into lifting again, finally, and am really excited to get back to the old Ryan.

I would like some feedback on my cycle or any advice, it is much appreciated. Ok so here is what i am thinking about running, although it can be subjected to change.

Cycle-

Mechabol- 100/100/100/100/100/100
    MENT- 30/30/30/30/30/30/30?/30? ( Not too sure on dosage or length)
    Stano- 750/750/750/750/750/750/900/900
    Formeron- 1-2 pumps a day

Support- Aegis & Talos Weeks 1-8

PCT- Clomid & DAA

Stats 6'3 224

Goal is to recomp/lean bulk. Just wanted to see what people thought about the above cycle... Thanks
    Last edited by ryhigh; 03-24-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Hope everyone is doing well, this is my first time on SwoleSource since PP's forums got shut down. Finally been working out the last two months after pretty much taking a whole year (2012) of lifting off. I have gone through so much personally and dealt with some horrible tragedies in my life. I am back into lifting again, finally, and am really excited to get back to the old Ryan.

I would like some feedback on my cycle or any advice, it is much appreciated. Ok so here is what i am thinking about running, although it can be subjected to change.

Cycle-

Mechabol- 100/100/100/100/100/100
    MENT- 30/30/30/30/30/30/30?/30? ( Not too sure on dosage or length)
    Stano- 750/750/750/750/750/750/900/900
    Formeron- 1-2 pumps a day

Support- Aegis & Talos Weeks 1-8

PCT- Clomid & DAA

Stats 6'3 224

Goal is to recomp/lean bulk. Just wanted to see what people thought about the above cycle... Thanks
    Cool, will be watching. I'm also running Mechabol at the moment and Jake (Antaeus) recommended only
    using Aegis at the same time as running a methylated compound. Not better to run Aegis longer or even desirable, in fact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Cool, will be watching. I'm also running Mechabol at the moment and Jake (Antaeus) recommended only
    using Aegis at the same time as running a methylated compound. Not better to run Aegis longer or even desirable, in fact.
    Cool, thanks for the reply ill keep Aegis just during the Mecha/Ment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW, I'm dosing Mecha 3 caps then 2 caps six hours later. I chosen not to go much over five weeks as it's methylated and I'll still have two weeks of AB to run after Mecha to hopefully help keep my gains intact. Might run AH (Stano) and 11 oxo for ten days after that to cut down before PCT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW, I'm dosing Mecha 3 caps then 2 caps six hours later. I chosen not to go much over five weeks as it's methylated and I'll still have two weeks of AB to run after Mecha to hopefully help keep my gains intact. Might run AH (Stano) and 11 oxo for ten days after that to cut down before PCT.
    I have a bottle of AH as well that I thought about using. But im going to hold off for when i stack it with my AM and Phera at the end of the year.

HOw much do you weigh? How is 125mg treating you? Ive read people going 150-175 but that seems way to high, i dunno.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    150 works, but the 100-150 is a good range to be in regardless. I have a feeling OP will do just fine on 100, not to mention stacked with the other goodies in his cycle.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    I have a bottle of AH as well that I thought about using. But im going to hold off for when i stack it with my AM and Phera at the end of the year.

HOw much do you weigh? How is 125mg treating you? Ive read people going 150-175 but that seems way to high, i dunno.
    210lbs. 125mgs is pretty much side free, and I feel great on it, but I'd guess there wouldn't be that much benefit going higher. I read that Ment's quite suppressive and has potential to cause E2 sides, other than that, it's said to be good if dosed high enough. I'm purposely keeping my cycle not too suppressive in terms of compounds and length of cycle, so I won't be using Meant, but I was/am sorely tempted:).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    150 works, but the 100-150 is a good range to be in regardless. I have a feeling OP will do just fine on 100, not to mention stacked with the other goodies in his cycle.
    Cool, thanks for your input. Have you ran MENT before? Im curious if people like it better for Pre-W/O or to split doses throughout the day...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    210lbs. 125mgs is pretty much side free, and I feel great on it, but I'd guess there wouldn't be that much benefit going higher. I read that Ment's quite suppressive and has potential to cause E2 sides, other than that, it's said to be good if dosed high enough. I'm purposely keeping my cycle not too suppressive in terms of compounds and length of cycle, so I won't be using Meant, but I was/am sorely tempted.
    That's why I'm adding the Formeron in to negate E2 sides. From what Ive researched its been pretty effective. However i have A-dex & A-sin on hand if things got out of hand. Im pretty excited for this run!! Soon as i get back from Vegas, the FUN begins!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started the cycle bout 5 days ago. Things are going pretty well so far, cycle wise. My personal life is the worst time ive ever gona thru, lost my dad two mnths ago. My mom has lung and breast cancer and only has a couple months left. On top pf the mygirlfrend of 4 years left me. So needless to say my life is horrible, and i know people are going thru worse i just had to explain my situation.

Back to the cycle, things are going great. Finally getting that motivation to just tear it up n the gym. No major changes to report it has been only 5 days. Biggest thing is to get my eating up. Ive compleetely lost my appetitie due to stressand lack of sleep over the past couple months. I wieghed in t 6'3 337, but im kinda chubby.

So yeah i just hope i can continue to help this forum in anyway i can, and catch up with everyonr from the good ol PP days.

I hope people follow and comment, lets make this log fun cause i csn really use some support. SO yeah hope everyone has a good easter. And please follow my log.

Thanks Ryan.