Ok, well I guess most of you have heard of the new cycle support from Antaeus Labs, but if not, check it out here: (OK, it's says Demiurge, but the link goes to Talos, honest )
Antaeus Labs | Demiurge

Antaeus labs have sent me a bottle of Talos that I intend to use on my current Androbulk/Androhard/Mechabol/Dermacrine cycle, but it still hasn't arrived, but as I have faith in the companies product from previous experience, I have bought myself a bottle from Predator.

Anyway, I've been running Mechabol for three weeks now @150mgs ed, and Androbulk/Androhard for four weeks. (I started the AB/AH a week early as I wanted to see how I reacted before adding in Mecha. I've been taking my blood pressure up to three times a day, and it has been actually pretty decent most of the time. I did a couple of weeks of the UD2 diet (ultra low carbs/high fats for six days then very high carbs low fat for 6-8 hours on the seventh day. The large intake of high go carbs sent my blood pressure very high that day, and for that reason when I next do my version of the UD2 I my stick to low medium GI carbs.

Back to Talos, my last reading today at 9.30pm (couple hours after eating) was 128/78 which is pretty good for me.

I have some more bp numbers that I'll add, but so far I'd say that the stack I'm running is pretty much side free, anyway, and perhaps a truer test for Talos would be running Ultradrol and Trenazone. I should add that I'm currently dosing AB @ 9 caps ed and AH @ 5, but I have tried AB at 12 and AH at 6 for a couple of weeks with no discernible sides, with the exception of the AH drying my joints out a bit. 5 AH ed seems to be side free for me.