User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't chew em, you take em like a pill. The are presses into a tablet and coated, so it goes down easier and does not emite a smell really, or a flavor.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    iv used, swallowing is the way to go

*cant believe i typed that now that im reading it back
    Thats freakin' hilarious!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    You don't chew em, you take em like a pill. The are presses into a tablet and coated, so it goes down easier and does not emite a smell really, or a flavor.
    How many a day Mr. Suppository? lol

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Avl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like bev better that uni- and if you check the label, its just a better product. i was taking 10-20 a day at one point. i was anemic as a kid and if im feeling low on energy now and then, ill buy some. in college i used powder- wow, worst tasting stuff ever. you almost had to drink it with pineapple juice to mask it- nothing else even worked a bit to hid the taste.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the old bodybuilding texts stated that liver had some unidentified 'growth factor'. i don't know if this was ever substantiated scientifically

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 anab0lix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using the Uni-Liver for a long time now. It's just vitamins and some protein packed in a big tab. However I can down a handful of those so it is very nice to have through out the day for me. Now that Universal came out with the Beef Amino tabs I take a few of those and a few of the uni-livers few times a day after meals or when I have no time for a quick snack/meal.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Desiccated Liver Tabs

Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    I've been using the Uni-Liver for a long time now. It's just vitamins and some protein packed in a big tab. However I can down a handful of those so it is very nice to have through out the day for me. Now that Universal came out with the Beef Amino tabs I take a few of those and a few of the uni-livers few times a day after meals or when I have no time for a quick snack/meal.
    Do you feel any effects from the liver or beef tablets or do you take them more as an insurance policy for positive nitrogen balance?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 anab0lix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite honestly I can't really say I feel anything special off them. But yeah just take it for extra protein and vtamins+minerals.

I think they are quite handy when you can't eat anything and you are at least getting in 3-9g of protein(depending on how much you can take down) till your next meal. I could down a whole animal pak, a few of the beef/liver tabs, and fish oil gel caps at one go lol. So for me I love them.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just started the universal beef aminos. i like em. i see it like taking a protein supp to get a lil extra protein in to get you to your mark. it has the same amount of aminos in it as 100 grams of beef, which is about 4 oz's of meat, which would be 28 grams of protein. so it has the same amount of aminos as 28 grams of protein in just 3 pills.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    i just started the universal beef aminos. i like em. i see it like taking a protein supp to get a lil extra protein in to get you to your mark. it has the same amount of aminos in it as 100 grams of beef, which is about 4 oz's of meat, which would be 28 grams of protein. so it has the same amount of aminos as 28 grams of protein in just 3 pills.
    Not sure how they can claim that there is equivalent to 28g of protein in 3 pills...
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.