User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    best is when i got my music on and i don't know if they were noisy or not. i just look at people's faces to see if anyone's looking. my wife knows who it was.. oh, she knows...
    I get the same looks from my wife! We work legs together, and she just give me the look when she catches a whiff. The "YOU MUTHA FUUU" look.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I hate you people. Out locker room smells like someone ate roadkill burrito and let it go after their workout. Every. Damn. Day.
    I don't do it on purpose, I'm just not going to hold my farts in. Someone made a comment the other day when I let one out when I was pissing. I was like, what the hell you want me to do, fart in your damn mouth??

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I get the same looks from my wife! We work legs together, and she just give me the look when she catches a whiff. The "YOU MUTHA FUUU" look.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't do it on purpose, I'm just not going to hold my farts in. Someone made a comment the other day when I let one out when I was pissing. I was like, what the hell you want me to do, fart in your damn mouth??
    right. when i gotta fart, i gotta fart lol
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    right. when i gotta fart, i gotta fart lol
    I'm really glad I have an office with a door at work, cause I'll just let them loose. I have some good smelling oils and a fan that helps dissipate the stench fairly quickly. But I mean GAW!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really glad I have an office with a door at work, cause I'll just let them loose. I have some good smelling oils and a fan that helps dissipate the stench fairly quickly. But I mean GAW!
    same here. sometimes i'm there crossing my fingers hoping no one decides to stop by because it's so obvious someone took a shit in there

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are we allowed to add to the top 10?

How about:
    11) Use the bench press as a bench press. Don't do forearm curls on the bench press when you see guys waiting to actually use it as intended.
    12) If your walking through the weight room from the basketball court don't fkn bounce your ball all the way through. Yes, I workout at a 24hr fitness and we have dudes doing this all the damn time.
    13) No bruce lee high kicks in the middle of the weight room. If your a bad ass bruce lee dude, go to your marital arts gym and practice your high kicks in the mirror. No lack of respect for these dudes but not in the weight room.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 HIXX504's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Top 10 Unwritten Gym Rules

14) This rule is aimed directly at female gym goers. Just because they make spandex in a size 11X, doesn't mean you should wear it or that anyone wants to see you in it.
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Are we allowed to add to the top 10?

How about:
    11) Use the bench press as a bench press. Don't do forearm curls on the bench press when you see guys waiting to actually use it as intended.
    12) If your walking through the weight room from the basketball court don't fkn bounce your ball all the way through. Yes, I workout at a 24hr fitness and we have dudes doing this all the damn time.
    13) No bruce lee high kicks in the middle of the weight room. If your a bad ass bruce lee dude, go to your marital arts gym and practice your high kicks in the mirror. No lack of respect for these dudes but not in the weight room.
    i have the habit of sort of shadow boxing between sets when im pumped, n shit lol yah, ridiculous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how about the guy doing jump rope right next to the guy maxing out on bench! Man I freakin HATE that crap! I feel like the dude is just going to whip the back of my neck with the damn jump rope!

Also, back to the dressing room... There are some crazy old men that love to get buck wild with the air dryers in my gym. Go ahead and dry up, without a towel even, but these guys are spreading their butt cheeks WIDE open (for everyone to see) and wiggling around their tiny peckers... GAAAWWWWWW DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    locker room.jpg
    how about the guy doing jump rope right next to the guy maxing out on bench! Man I freakin HATE that crap! I feel like the dude is just going to whip the back of my neck with the damn jump rope!

Also, back to the dressing room... There are some crazy old men that love to get buck wild with the air dryers in my gym. Go ahead and dry up, without a towel even, but these guys are spreading their butt cheeks WIDE open (for everyone to see) and wiggling around their tiny peckers... GAAAWWWWWW DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    This is the "Rated G" Scene compared to the crap I have to see everyday!