User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ Oh god the flashbacks!

Made the mistake of going to an old gym when all the senior citizens liked to show up. I still have nightmares.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    ^^^ Oh god the flashbacks!

Made the mistake of going to an old gym when all the senior citizens liked to show up. I still have nightmares.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old dude buttholes are pretty much the reason I change at the gym even though I only live two miles away. That and peepin the hot 11x spandex chicks in the co-ed sauna, they look even better a little... moist.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your one of the people that bring a gym bag into the gym, don't put it in everyone's walking space. And if your taking things out of the bag, put them back when your done with them, don't leave them laying all over other equipment. It's a gym, I still don't understand how people need to bring all kinds of extra junk with them anyway.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    If your one of the people that bring a gym bag into the gym, don't put it in everyone's walking space. And if your taking things out of the bag, put them back when your done with them, don't leave them laying all over other equipment. It's a gym, I still don't understand how people need to bring all kinds of extra junk with them anyway.
    My gym doesn't have lifting belts, chains, chalk, bands, or belts to do weighted pull-ups or dips. Plus, I've had a couple things stolen from my locker at the gym... So I carry all my stuff around. But I do keep everything very close to me and neat.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    My gym doesn't have lifting belts, chains, chalk, bands, or belts to do weighted pull-ups or dips. Plus, I've had a couple things stolen from my locker at the gym... So I carry all my stuff around. But I do keep everything very close to me and neat.
    As long as people keep their stuff close it's ok. But I have to ask because a guy at my gym does this. If your not using some of the belts or bands one day, do you still bring them in? One guy literally has two gym bags filled with different sized belts and a thousand wraps and stuff. If he has no intention of using them that day I don't understand why he doesn't just leave them in his trunk. He has one belt he only squats in but he pulls it out everyday anyway.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    As long as people keep their stuff close it's ok. But I have to ask because a guy at my gym does this. If your not using some of the belts or bands one day, do you still bring them in? One guy literally has two gym bags filled with different sized belts and a thousand wraps and stuff. If he has no intention of using them that day I don't understand why he doesn't just leave them in his trunk. He has one belt he only squats in but he pulls it out everyday anyway.
    I only bring what I use, the rest stays in my trunk. I'm an organized person, so everything is close and neatly spread out.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had my Fat Gripz stolen recently. Scumbag probably sees me every day at the gym too. Wish I had atleast put my name on em.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Top 10 Unwritten Gym Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Had my Fat Gripz stolen recently. Scumbag probably sees me every day at the gym too. Wish I had atleast put my name on em.
    That type of crap pisses me off. If its not yours leave it alone!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Also, back to the dressing room... There are some crazy old men that love to get buck wild with the air dryers in my gym. Go ahead and dry up, without a towel even, but these guys are spreading their butt cheeks WIDE open (for everyone to see) and wiggling around their tiny peckers... GAAAWWWWWW DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I thought this was peculiar to Korea, as I had never seen it anywhere else; glad to hear it's universal, at least. Sure made me gald I shave my noggin, so I don;t need to use the hair dryer.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."