Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabergoline

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cabergoline

I've been researching Cabergoline for the past week now and I've been seeing some conflicting information. From what I gather the best dosing is done twice a week, anywhere from .25mg up to 1mg per dose. Dosage should be started on the low end and gradually increased .25mg every 4 weeks if needed.

I was hoping to get an informational thread started on Cabergoline for people to share their experiences on side effects, dosages, timing, etc.

Also I read from one source that it is not stable in liquid form, yet I see it on rc sites as liquid. Can someone shed some light on this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cabergoline not stable in liquid solution?

This was one of the first questions I ran into when reading on Caber, it appears as if that statement is false. Caber is near as stable as tablets when in liquid solution.

Pharmacodynamics and relative bioavailability of cabergoline tablets vs solution in healthy volunteers - Persiani - 2006 - Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences - Wiley Online Library

"...The analysis of variance performed on the pharmacodynamic effects of the two cabergoline formulations indicated that the percent decreases of plasma prolactin levels were not significantly different for tablets and solution. These results indicate that the pharmacodynamics and relative bioavailability of cabergoline are not influenced by formulation, as tablets or solution."
    Water can flow or it can crash... be water my friend

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ever looked into or researched the products in prolactrone? It seems like it could be an alternate...

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guys at black lion will tell you prolactrone is every bit as good as caber with less sides. I can't back that up but probably worth a look. Freepress has used this product. He might have some input.
    Last edited by milehighguy; 08-20-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    The guys at black lion will tell you prolactrone is every bit as good as caber with less sides. I can't back that up but probably worth a look. Freepress has used this product. He might have some input.
    I'm using it right now stacked with Intimidate. I'm really enjoying it, I'll take 12.5 mg of exem once or twice a week to prevent any E2 sides. I'm digging this stack!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a bottle as well. I'm not running it now but did when I ran trenavar. I slept like a baby.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sleep is amazing these days... I haven't really been taking melatonin

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never used liquid. Used Cabaser/Dostinex for years @ .5mgs E3 days. Love this product. Very very effective and safe..no side effects to report. Actually their is one potential side effect of multiple orgasms in men. I have stayed on for a year straight before and I would say out of that time period I experienced it 2x during that year. Rare, but possible.

20 pills at 1mg each used to cost $60 bucks. I don't know what they go for now, but that is essentially 4 months worth for $60 dollars at the dosage I indicated.

^^bump for others ^^
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    ever looked into or researched the products in prolactrone? It seems like it could be an alternate...
    I had never heard of it til now. You said you're using it now, have you used Caber in the past? Comparison?
    Water can flow or it can crash... be water my friend

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ingrediants in prolactrone can be sourced seperate for about $15 cheaper.

Synthetic Supplement's(PES sister company) Dopadex is the same L-Dopa extract, but at a higher Mg and then all you need is a cheap grean tea extract.