User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Not a myth. You can fina -> tren, and you can apply transdermally.
    between fina pellets and DMSO, isn't that a much safer (as far as bunk) and cheaper option than UGL? am i missing something? lol

EDIT-

the basskiller fella crushes the pellets and mixes it to DMSO. do you need to convert before or just powdering the pellets is enough?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    between fina pellets and DMSO, isn't that a much safer (as far as bunk) and cheaper option than UGL? am i missing something? lol

EDIT-

the basskiller fella crushes the pellets and mixes it to DMSO. do you need to convert before or just powdering the pellets is enough?
    I have not done it, but I know most guys link to basskiller, so I would assume he is on point. Others may be able to chime in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I have not done it, but I know most guys link to basskiller, so I would assume he is on point. Others may be able to chime in.
    all that being said, im too much of a wuss to run tren. planning a 1st cycle for the near future, and although tren seems to offer the best results (for my goals), the mental sides sort of scare me. i like being sound of mind lol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was doing fina pellets transdermally a lonnnnnng time before it became popular (I'm old). It works, for sure. It's also a pain in the butt. However, you can order the fina "legally". If I was to choose between them, though, I'd rather pin as long as I had a trusted UGL.

EDIT-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I was doing fina pellets transdermally a lonnnnnng time before it became popular (I'm old). It works, for sure. It's also a pain in the butt. However, you can order the fina "legally". If I was to choose between them, though, I'd rather pin as long as I had a trusted UGL.
    hah. what makes it a pain if you dont mind my asking? too much carrier, crushing is a pain?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hah. what makes it a pain if you dont mind my asking? too much carrier, crushing is a pain?
    It takes time to do, and I'm impatient. lol. I'd rather draw it from a vial in inject. Takes 1 minute or less.

Comparatively, after crushing pellets, which you'll spend a little time doing, you then must chemically remove the binders then separate them prior to transdermal application. DMSO will irritate the skin causing you to rotate application sites, and pretty much give you garlic/fishy breath non-stop for the entire length of your cycle. And you'll need to apply daily, which means cleaning the application site prior to application and then waiting 30 minutes for the site to dry prior to applying clothing or anything else against the skin. It's a lot of time involvement. Also, if you have skin to skin contact with another person, you can still transfer small amounts to them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    It takes time to do, and I'm impatient. lol. I'd rather draw it from a vial in inject. Takes 1 minute or less.

Comparatively, after crushing pellets, which you'll spend a little time doing, you then must chemically remove the binders then separate them prior to transdermal application. DMSO will irritate the skin causing you to rotate application sites, and pretty much give you garlic/fishy breath non-stop for the entire length of your cycle. And you'll need to apply daily, which means cleaning the application site prior to application and then waiting 30 minutes for the site to dry prior to applying clothing or anything else against the skin. It's a lot of time involvement. Also, if you have skin to skin contact with another person, you can still transfer small amounts to them.
    yeah, i would imagine transfer as an issue. didn't know you needed to remove the binders (acetone?)

good info, thanks burly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been 20 years, so I'm a little rusty on the details, but I think methanol was the correct solvent for that particular binder.

yeah, i would imagine transfer as an issue. didn't know you needed to remove the binders (acetone?)

good info, thanks burly!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    in my exp, test/tren/mast and test/tren , only difference was a minor lethargy mental fog without the mast that came n went, libido was fine (250test/350tren), aggression obviously fine, and pretty side free besides appetite issues and a slight bp raise (138/90 at its worse).....so budget wise, test/tren or a tnt blend is economical , i did 1cc tren 200mg and 1 cc tnt (250test/150tren), worked well...mast is like a bill around here for prop, not cheap

Good stuff, I won't run the mast then. I pay pretty similar for mast. But I know it's good stuff.

a heart product, that id be interested in for sure......ill be bugging you
    It's going to be the best, without a doubt. Just looking at the ingredients, I wish I was running it right now.

1 - no stims with tren trust me.........heart wise, and really you could be dead tired, but once you put the iron in your hands the tren takes over
    I see. I'll definitely assess my tolerance and if I can steer clear of BP issues, I'll probably use stims the last 4 weeks of my 8-10 week run with tren. Assuming the tren doesn't destroy me outright.

2 - i did the test/tren calorie deficit this past summer, like burly said you can add a bit of size eating fkn bird seed, prob how it interacts with igf, you will lean out a ton, i dont get the sweats, only heat up when eating, and yeah it does wonders....strength will be there, maybe not a sick increase because lack of cals, but one workout a week or two in and boom the 50g carbs you had all day wont matter as youll be super setting side lats with front raises for 12s with 60lbs, after your pressing
    Good stuff. Glad you've run something similar before.

i agree on the size stuff, i cant eat to be 240, just not in me and groceries would be bad
    Yep, I think a 9% bf, 190 lb is my ideal. I don't like the idea of weighing less than 200, but I'd rather have 10 lbs less fat than not.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I run tren a at 700mg a week with little or no test. I do deficit 5 days a week and refeed at the weekends and I can grow and lose bf.

What's your goal, for all out bulk obviously a calorie deficit isnt great.

I would seriously consider using less test and upping the tren though for a number of reasons.

1. Tren has a great ability to reduce and stop the creating of fat cells. This action is blocked by estrogen.

2. Tren of itself raises estrogen. Testosterone obviously converts to estrogen. Even with a high AI dose I think your estrogen will be too high. I firmly believe high estrogen on tren cycles is responsible for almost all of the common sides. Eg hot flushes = estrogen, anxiety =estrogen, gyno = estrogen.

I use at most 250mg of test every 2 weeks but tend to drop that in the cycle for reasons of bloat and those things above.

3, tren is about the best widely available aas so why have your tren competing with the androgen receptors with something less powerful ie testosterone.