0 Thread(s)
    ^look who joined the party!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    I run tren a at 700mg a week with little or no test. I do deficit 5 days a week and refeed at the weekends and I can grow and lose bf.

What's your goal, for all out bulk obviously a calorie deficit isnt great.

I would seriously consider using less test and upping the tren though for a number of reasons.

1. Tren has a great ability to reduce and stop the creating of fat cells. This action is blocked by estrogen.

2. Tren of itself raises estrogen. Testosterone obviously converts to estrogen. Even with a high AI dose I think your estrogen will be too high. I firmly believe high estrogen on tren cycles is responsible for almost all of the common sides. Eg hot flushes = estrogen, anxiety =estrogen, gyno = estrogen.

I use at most 250mg of test every 2 weeks but tend to drop that in the cycle for reasons of bloat and those things above.

3, tren is about the best widely available aas so why have your tren competing with the androgen receptors with something less powerful ie testosterone.
    First off:

Thank you for joining.

Now:

How is sexual function when running tren solo? I believe in the high Tren low Test route, but I worry about using no test in regards to sexual function/libido. I had planned on 250mg/wk.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Told you if get here eventually! And I've got a username of just infamy here rather than infamy733667886!

I use hcg always so I have some natural test (not much though). But I also tend to use masteron with it so sexual function is great! After all people often mistakenly believe its test which creates the sexual function but it's really dht and since masteron is very similar to dht in effects it works great!

Not sure how sexual function would be without the masteron though. I've not tried.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add to my post above, I think with no test and good estrogen control sexual function on tren would probably be good.

Going back to my earlier argument about it being estrogen responsible for many of trens sides rather than tren itself, think about it, the main cause of sexual dysfunction is estrogen. So it does add superficial weight to my argument for keeping estrogen well in check and not using much, If any test with it.

Tren by itself should be able to maintain sexual function as it has been shown to keep prostate size and weight up despite not being affected by 5ar. So I wouldn't have a problem using tren solo (no masteron).

I do use Letro dosed high even on tren no test by the way.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should have mentioned that Mast was currently included as well.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    Just to add to my post above, I think with no test and good estrogen control sexual function on tren would probably be good.

Going back to my earlier argument about it being estrogen responsible for many of trens sides rather than tren itself, think about it, the main cause of sexual dysfunction is estrogen. So it does add superficial weight to my argument for keeping estrogen well in check and not using much, If any test with it.

Tren by itself should be able to maintain sexual function as it has been shown to keep prostate size and weight up despite not being affected by 5ar. So I wouldn't have a problem using tren solo (no masteron).

I do use Letro dosed high even on tren no test by the way.
    any reason you use letro instead of .5 caber e3d?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they dont do the same thing, like infamy i think caber is used without being needed, and if estrogen is controlled via letro, how could you have progestinal activity, which would lead to no libido, something no one ever reports when they post they have tren gyno and need caber........bro-lore

caber can be frustrating sex wise, you just cant fkn finish

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    they dont do the same thing, like infamy i think caber is used without being needed, and if estrogen is controlled via letro, how could you have progestinal activity, which would lead to no libido, something no one ever reports when they post they have tren gyno and need caber........bro-lore

caber can be frustrating sex wise, you just cant fkn finish
    makes complete sense, thanks for the info djm

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People confuse progestin with prolactin and end up spreading the word that caber is needed. How long will this bad information go on?!?! lol
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you're here Infamy.

So would you go so far as to say high dose letro + tren at 500mg a week may play out better than test+tren 300/300mg a week? I simply can't justify the cost of the mast.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day