User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me, without a doubt the higher tren run will be better. Tren is the only steroid I know that can lose fat (diet depending) and gain muscle at the same time.

Don't forget to use hcg or recovery will be a bitch.

I would be tempted to get maybe 1 vial of test though and, use a real low dose - like 250mg every 2-3 weeks. I think it adds a little something.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alrighty so looks like I'll be stacking methyltrienolone, trenbolone and testosterone. All in for the -one.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Calorie deficit with tren

Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    For me, without a doubt the higher tren run will be better. Tren is the only steroid I know that can lose fat (diet depending) and gain muscle at the same time.

Don't forget to use hcg or recovery will be a bitch.

I would be tempted to get maybe 1 vial of test though and, use a real low dose - like 250mg every 2-3 weeks. I think it adds a little something.
    Just when i thought i had my plan together...what do you like to run the mast at?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Just when i thought i had my plan together...what do you like to run the mast at?
    And hcg. What is your recommendation dosing wise, Infamy?

Should have named the site "Cult of Infamy".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Alrighty so looks like I'll be stacking methyltrienolone, trenbolone and testosterone. All in for the -one.
    Also, the methyl tren is a joke. I'd be looking at just tren + test. Possibly trenbolone at 500mg a week and test at 100 a week (or 200 every 2 weeks).
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use 100mg of mast prop eod. Dont get mast e the stuff is crap and doesn't have the same kick at all.

I use 350iu hcg eod. Be prepared to use 0.625 Letro ed from the start and double it after 4/5 weeks. It might seem overkill but believe me it's not. You need to be dam hard on e2 on tren as it rises quick and high.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    And hcg. What is your recommendation dosing wise, Infamy?

Should have named the site "Cult of Infamy"

Also, the methyl tren is a joke. I'd be looking at just tren + test. Possibly trenbolone at 500mg a week and test at 100 a week (or 200 every 2 weeks).
    Just about crapped my pants when I saw the mTren+Tren combo. lol.

Cult of Infamy... I like it. lol
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    I use 100mg of mast prop eod. Dont get mast e the stuff is crap and doesn't have the same kick at all.

I use 350iu hcg eod. Be prepared to use 0.625 Letro ed from the start and double it after 4/5 weeks. It might seem overkill but believe me it's not. You need to be dam hard on e2 on tren as it rises quick and high.
    What is the MOA for it, if it isn't the tren directly?

It is always so strange how different peoples views on AIs with Tren is. Matt is the "have an AI on hand, but you should be fine" type, while you are very strict on using the letro right off the bat. Not saying either one is right, just showing what a pain in the ass the compound can be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Just about crapped my pants when I saw the mTren+Tren combo. lol.
    I nearly did the same, just figured he was going balls to the wall, lol.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is always so strange how different peoples views on AIs with Tren is. Matt is the "have an AI on hand, but you should be fine" type, while you are very strict on using the letro right off the bat. Not saying either one is right, just showing what a pain in the ass the compound can be.
    Some guys are lucky, and gyno isn't much of a problem on tren. I think much of what it comes down to is dosage tolerance. I would be gyno free if I used tren 150mg/week. But anything 300 and up will be a problem for me. Other guys are fine at much higher doses. Same with side from other compounds.

Anadrol was a dream for me between 50 and 100mg, but splitting headaches and bloody noses came at 150. I've heard of other guys who have used 300mg of Anadrol and it works great for them, where it would probably given me an aneurism.

There is a "tipping point" when the bad sides begin to spill over, and then you either have to decide to fight the sides with another compound, or lower the dosage and decide if that lower dosage is enough to give you the effects you desire.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not totally sure. Possibly fat -> estrone -> estradiol, possibly upregulating aromatase. Either way there was a study showing a direct relationship between tren dose and estrogen increase. I can't post the study as in on iPhone.

The estrogen is definitely dose dependant which is probably why burly gets no gyno at low doses.

And burly, you used 150mg a day of anadrol?!! You the man!

I'm liking the cult by the way!