User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    Not totally sure. Possibly fat -> estrone -> estradiol, possibly upregulating aromatase. Either way there was a study showing a direct relationship between tren dose and estrogen increase. I can't post the study as in on iPhone.

The estrogen is definitely dose dependant which is probably why burly gets no gyno at low doses.

And burly, you used 150mg a day of anadrol?!! You the man!

I'm liking the cult by the way!
    Interesting, Ill probably look for it this weekend.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    What is the MOA for it, if it isn't the tren directly?

It is always so strange how different peoples views on AIs with Tren is. Matt is the "have an AI on hand, but you should be fine" type, while you are very strict on using the letro right off the bat. Not saying either one is right, just showing what a pain in the ass the compound can be.
    im with infamy, letro and forget about it.....only ran 350mg, but its enough, letro e3d 1.25mg.....not even a tingle (i know you like the tingle btw so sorry), test was 250........pretty smooth ride, if anything id up the tren 100mg next time

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so glad this thread is going. I get home in dec and plan to cut for 3 months and then run a 4 month Test/Tren/Mast cycle. Now I can follow and get all the issues ironed out early.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    im with infamy, letro and forget about it.....only ran 350mg, but its enough, letro e3d 1.25mg.....not even a tingle (i know you like the tingle btw so sorry), test was 250........pretty smooth ride, if anything id up the tren 100mg next time

Haha

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    Not totally sure. Possibly fat -> estrone -> estradiol, possibly upregulating aromatase. Either way there was a study showing a direct relationship between tren dose and estrogen increase. I can't post the study as in on iPhone.

The estrogen is definitely dose dependant which is probably why burly gets no gyno at low doses.

And burly, you used 150mg a day of anadrol?!! You the man!
    First time I used it, I did a week at 50, 2 weeks at 100, then a week at 150 when I thought my head was going to literally explode but I (stupidly) toughed it out and then went back to 100 for the rest of the cycle until tapering down (everybody tapered down in the 80s).

- - - Updated - - -

Haha
    x2. Nicely played, D.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    so glad this thread is going. I get home in dec and plan to cut for 3 months and then run a 4 month Test/Tren/Mast cycle. Now I can follow and get all the issues ironed out early.
    you should stay off till 2015, and let some of us catch up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you should stay off till 2015, and let some of us catch up
    If you spent more time working out in the gym, and less time looking at your bad self in the mirror, you wouldn't be so far behind.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    If you spent more time working out in the gym, and less time looking at your bad self in the mirror, you wouldn't be so far behind.
    hahahahh jokes burlyman, i repsect you, and will consider your advises, REPS! people are actually amazed and stare at my intense workouts,so intense, i literally sweat much!!! i do whole body olympic inspired by the great
    anatoli zurechekmov, so beautiful physique, id would oral him...i will train extremely hard with zero hydration to prepare for my tren/mtren/deca cycle that bbg advises, and then will impress you bro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahahahh jokes burlyman, i repsect you, and will consider your advises, REPS! people are actually amazed and stare at my intense workouts,so intense, i literally sweat much!!! i do whole body olympic inspired by the great
    anatoli zurechekmov, so beautiful physique, id would oral him...i will train extremely hard with zero hydration to prepare for my tren/mtren/deca cycle that bbg advises, and then will impress you bro
    ...and everyone stares at me for laughing at work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Calorie deficit with tren

...and everyone stares at me for laughing at work.
    I think he just channelled The Great Keagle Spirit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2