User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calorie deficit with tren

Has anyone here run a calorie deficit while running tren?

I'm thinking sometime in December running test+tren approx 300mg and 300mg per week, maybe throw in some winny if i tolerate the tren well.

I would be running at a small deficit to lean up and probably add some stims towards the ends. I wanted dermatherm but... guess not.

I don't see myself getting too much bigger (realistically, it would just be too much of an investment to get bigger and stay that big) so I'm just looking to lean out and maintain my condition as best as possible without steroids (though that doesnt mean on PEDs are out).
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Test P and Tren A, I assume? Tren is one of those compounds that you can still grow on, even with a slight caloric deficit. Winny works, too, but my main concern with it is it's affects on the connective tissue, so a short run is all I could ever recommend.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Prop and Acetate. I was hoping you would say that, as that's sort of what I'm going for. I think starting at 300 and 300 per week is fine, if I tolerate tren I'll up the dose. I know my source has some very legit stuff so it won't be underdosed.

I'm hoping achilles from AL will help alleviate the issues with the winstrol and the new heart health supp should help with cardio support a ton as well. Those are my two main concerns (I also use aegis with hepatotoxic orals but, yeah, heart+connective tissue on winny can take big beating).

Did you run tren for precontest?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Yes, Prop and Acetate. I was hoping you would say that, as that's sort of what I'm going for. I think starting at 300 and 300 per week is fine, if I tolerate tren I'll up the dose. I know my source has some very legit stuff so it won't be underdosed.

I'm hoping achilles from AL will help alleviate the issues with the winstrol and the new heart health supp should help with cardio support a ton as well. Those are my two main concerns (I also use aegis with hepatotoxic orals but, yeah, heart+connective tissue on winny can take big beating).

We might be having a very similar cycle coming up. I am including Mast if I go that route, however.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winny made me tight as a drum, muscle-wise, but also reduced my flexibility dramatically. However, my understanding of winny's effect on connective tissue is that it will not be undone by any products, as good as Antaeus is. Here's the reason: Winny thickens connective tissue, which sounds like a good thing, however, the way it "folds" as it is created ends up making the connective tissue more brittle, less elastic. 4 weeks max, in my opinion.

In my competitive days, I ran some Parabolan, but could never get it around contest time which was regrettable based on it's anabolic properties. Loved Parabolan.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info Burly. I may instead go with mast as that was my original plan, but it can be pretty expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    We might be having a very similar cycle coming up. I am including Mast if I go that route, however.
    I wanted to go Test/Tren/Mast but again, it would be mad expensive in comparison. But I would love the mast.
    Last edited by BBG; 11-05-2012 at 02:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mast is a better choice in my view. You may still get some joint stiffness from long term usage, but not the same issues as with winny.

Thanks for the info Burly. I may instead go with mast as that was my original plan, but it can be pretty expensive.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did any of you guys ever do the finaplix -> transdermal tren conversion thing? is that a myth? forgive the noob

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    did any of you guys ever do the finaplix -> transdermal tren conversion thing? is that a myth? forgive the noob
    Not a myth. You can fina -> tren, and you can apply transdermally.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to go Test/Tren/Mast but again, it would be mad expensive in comparison. But I would love the mast.
    in my exp, test/tren/mast and test/tren , only difference was a minor lethargy mental fog without the mast that came n went, libido was fine (250test/350tren), aggression obviously fine, and pretty side free besides appetite issues and a slight bp raise (138/90 at its worse).....so budget wise, test/tren or a tnt blend is economical , i did 1cc tren 200mg and 1 cc tnt (250test/150tren), worked well...mast is like a bill around here for prop, not cheap

- - - Updated - - -

a heart product, that id be interested in for sure......ill be bugging you

Has anyone here run a calorie deficit while running tren?

I'm thinking sometime in December running test+tren approx 300mg and 300mg per week, maybe throw in some winny if i tolerate the tren well.

I would be running at a small deficit to lean up and probably add some stims towards the ends. I wanted dermatherm but... guess not.

I don't see myself getting too much bigger (realistically, it would just be too much of an investment to get bigger and stay that big) so I'm just looking to lean out and maintain my condition as best as possible without steroids (though that doesnt mean on PEDs are out).
    1 - no stims with tren trust me.........heart wise, and really you could be dead tired, but once you put the iron in your hands the tren takes over

2 - i did the test/tren calorie deficit this past summer, like burly said you can add a bit of size eating fkn bird seed, prob how it interacts with igf, you will lean out a ton, i dont get the sweats, only heat up when eating, and yeah it does wonders....strength will be there, maybe not a sick increase because lack of cals, but one workout a week or two in and boom the 50g carbs you had all day wont matter as youll be super setting side lats with front raises for 12s with 60lbs, after your pressing

i agree on the size stuff, i cant eat to be 240, just not in me and groceries would be bad
    Last edited by DJM; 11-05-2012 at 12:05 PM.