User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Are you saying that in terms of why mast e doesnt hit hm the same way? I dont know if i agree. If that were true he would notice it with any enanthate ester, but he hasnt mentioned that previously. I actually have heard similar before with masteron specifically, i am more curious if the body just responds better to it in a pulastile manner. Because really all esters "should" be equal given appropriate administration.
    I'm guess that short esters work better for him, and more frequent doses are more suitable for him (as it is for any fast metabolizers.
    As I said- I'm guessing, I like to guess things- just to see if I "connect things right". It is easy to be general after the battle.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I'm guess that short esters work better for him, and more frequent doses are more suitable for him (as it is for any fast metabolizers.
    As I said- I'm guessing, I like to guess things- just to see if I "connect things right". It is easy to be general after the battle.
    Oh it could be, I am never one to attack the hypothesis, just giving food for thought.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from guys that use, short esthers always seem to be a bit better than their long esthered counterparts, npp, tren ace, mast prop ect.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    from guys that use, short esthers always seem to be a bit better than their long esthered counterparts, npp, tren ace, mast prop ect.....
    Yes, but difference is that "slow metabolisers" are doing ok with long esters and they can enjoy convinience of less frequent injections, while "fast metabolizers" will have far less effect.
    Again, this is bit mixture of science and broscience, thats why I would not post this in TRT section, even though this idea comes from that side.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never heard of slow or fast metabolisers. But if I'm anything I think I'm more likley to be slow. I'm an old man at age 35 and I don't think my liver is made of steel for sure!

I think it's more to do with short esters give a bigger peak on a mg for mg basis (even ignoring water weight). So if you inject short esters you get a higher blood level for the same steroid than the longer ester.

Also the shorter esters give more steroid per 100mg.

There may be other reasons too but in my experience, shorter esters = better. They may be more inconvenient but they kick in quicker and harder than their longer ester counterparts and they give me better results. For example tren a is better than tren e, mast p is better than mast e.

I don't think im alone in this though. Just read a few boards of the vets or guys who compete and they almost always use shorter esters. the longer esters are used by newbies and guys who can't comit to ed or eod injects.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    I've never heard of slow or fast metabolisers. But if I'm anything I think I'm more likley to be slow. I'm an old man at age 35 and I don't think my liver is made of steel for sure!

I think it's more to do with short esters give a bigger peak on a mg for mg basis (even ignoring water weight). So if you inject short esters you get a higher blood level for the same steroid than the longer ester.

Also the shorter esters give more steroid per 100mg.

There may be other reasons too but in my experience, shorter esters = better. They may be more inconvenient but they kick in quicker and harder than their longer ester counterparts and they give me better results. For example tren a is better than tren e, mast p is better than mast e.

I don't think im alone in this though. Just read a few boards of the vets or guys who compete and they almost always use shorter esters. the longer esters are used by newbies and guys who can't comit to ed or eod injects.
    Well, as for slow-fast metabolisers its not the age its how body proccess hormones, for example ectomorph as he ages and his hormones go down will not be ectomorph anymore- but if he goes to TRT he will became ectomorph again.
    Ectomorphs need more "juice" to grow, and more frequent shots, so I think that majority of ectos are fast metabolisers.
    What happens with "fast metaboliser" is that level of injected hormone peaks rather quickly and then goes low- for example on testosterone injections "fast metaboliser" would have a high level on day 1 and day 2 but on day 3 would aprobably be low- with "slow metaboliser" it would not go down that quickly.
    I dont say that short esters are not bit more effective, just that for slow-metabolisers it would make far less difference if it short or long ester.

DAVID BOWIE - First TV appearance 1970 - SPACE ODDITY - YouTube
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-16-2012 at 05:32 PM.