User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swole Source is now 500 strong.

It's been pretty cool to see this forum grow from the initial 100 who signed up the first week or two, to now 500+ members. Thanks to all of you who have invited and brought other people over here, and thanks to all of you who have been here from the beginning and have stuck around.

Unlike some of the forums out there which have a lot of bad and wrong information floating around, I think most of the time people are able to get good and trustworthy advice here and that makes me proud of this community and proud to be associated with it.

While I have everyone's attention, I wanted to bring something up. I have noticed that on "opinion threads" that some people have gotten lambasted or ridiculed or dismissed based on a differing opinion from the majority in said threads. While I cannot claim to be innocent of ever doing this, I do try to respect others' opinions most of the time. And yes, every once in a while even I lose my objectivity. Let's keep our heads about us in these threads that sometimes really get us fired up and remember that the people we are "arguing" with are our friends. Let's debate as friends, and leave the debate as friends without making things personal. Thanks guys

/off soap box
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Swole Source is now 500 strong.

Agreed on second part, and would like to join in to thank everyone that has helped this community grow. I know there has been delays in some promised updates, etc... (Site design), but I am working to fit it into my schedule as it is near complete. Thank you for hanging with us!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Agreed on second part, and would like to join in to thank everyone that has helped this community grow. I know there has been delays in some promised updates, etc... (Site design), but I am working to fit it into my schedule as it is near complete. Thank you for hanging with us!
    Site and community are perfect here !
    Thx for all the work done H2S
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    500 nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    agree on the second point too...........i for one know me n hts agree on most everything, but with burly outside lifting, probably not much, but we are still bum buddies.............goes both ways tho, respect others' opinions because it is just that, but also dont be butt hurt when the majority dont agree with you (hts the religion thread on am an example, i think i know where we stand considering similar upbringings, but on am, it was 90/10 in favor of jc it seemed lol)

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    500 nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    agree on the second point too...........i for one know me n hts agree on most everything, but with burly outside lifting, probably not much, but we are still bum buddies.............goes both ways tho, respect others' opinions because it is just that, but also dont be butt hurt when the majority dont agree with you (hts the religion thread on am an example, i think i know where we stand considering similar upbringings, but on am, it was 90/10 in favor of jc it seemed lol)
    Yeah I knew when to back out. I have a lot of respect for David, and in his defense he is very supportive of his opinion, unlike many in the argument.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very excited to be part of this growing community! looks like it's grown by about 25% in the last month...That's Amazing!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great forum...can't say that I spend much time on any of the others out there.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this place! Tons of great info and experienced individuals.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swole Source is now 500 strong.

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I love this place! Tons of great info and experienced individuals.
    te amo!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    te amo!
    I told you to keep on the DL, burly will get mad! Pero yo quiero CHINGOS tambien!