0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 1
    Body weight: 247.2
    Lean mass:170.1
    fat mass: 77.1

Blood pressure: 105/70
    Cals: 3200 + (crap load of easter candy)
    dose: 2 caps Am, 1 cap pm

Worked a night shift so I'm expecting to be lethargic tomorrow. One thing of note is there is an almost stimulant like effect about an hour after taking the Triumphalis. Kind of like a cup of coffee. Could have been rebound from the fast the night before but still all I had that first hour was gatorade. Will have to see if that was a one time deal. Should be on day shift again the rest of the week. Next training day should be benching on wednesday night, not sure if I'll feel anything being only 3 days in at that point.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 2
    Body weight: 248.9
    Lean mass:174.1
    fat mass: 74.8

Blood pressure: N/A didn't test today felt fine all day
    Cals: 3400

Again only two days in, so nothing really to post. No sides whatsoever yet. Feeling a little extra hunger but that could be attributed to two long days. I may eat another meal tonight as I'm still hungry and I was expecting to be 250 at the start and hey lets test bulking right!? I'm not afraid to gain a few lbs, or eat! lol Tomorrow I get back to the weight with a bench session. Again, trying to stay real so as long as I get some nice energy I'll be happy. Going to try 1 pill in the morning and 2 about an hour before lifting. See if I can still feel a little boost in energy.

About the bodyweight, I check my weight daily just because its easy for me to do and the app on my phone helps with a nice graph. The lean mass and BF levels are a little off as I have dry feet, its a little closer when my feet are wet. And its been verified against a bod pod, dexa scan, and an ultrasonic tester at the college, all on the same day.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I've been away for some family stuff, I'm back and on board

pics look good! excited to see how things go when this kicks in
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait for day 7+
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 3
    Body weight: 247.4
    Lean mass:168.4
    fat mass: 79.0

Cals: 4200
    dose: 1 cap Am, 2 caps pm (one hour prior to lifting)

Woke up feeling dry, had some cramping this morning. Not sure if thats associated or not. Just wanted to make a note of it
    I did try dosing two before the workout, seemed to get more aggressive as the night went on. Worked up to my goal weight of 405 x 3 off some boards followed by band assist with 405 x 3 full range of motion. Not necessarily any extra power tonight but did have some serious pumps for some reason. Its only day three so we shall see, I'm hopeful though. No trouble whatsoever finishing the workout. I will keep the detail of the workout in my training log and just post the highlights here. Also of note is I've been hungry all day. Went ahead and dialed up some extra food early on in the day.

Aside from the cramping possibly being related no negatives sides of note. I'll increase gatorade/water just to be on the safe side.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Legion Triumphalis Blog (Sorrow's run)

in late
    good one to be logging, fkn strong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 4
    Body weight: 249.9
    Lean mass:170
    fat mass: 79.9

Cals: 3600
    dose: 1 cap Am, 2 caps pm (1.5 hours prior to lifting)

Missed breakfast but covered ground with a big lunch and a pizza for dinner. Had a good solid training session. Seems like an hour and half before training. Had plenty to go. Worked deadlift, went up to 495 doing one and a halfs for three solid reps. Followed that up with some assorted accessory work. Had plenty of power all the way through. Didn't cramp nearly as bad today as yesterday. Of note though the muscles I worked yesterday are still kind of pumped today. So far so good. And still no sides. I'm getting the feeling this may be kind of "dry" compound. But so far I'm liking it!

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you're a beast!

what kind of pizza?
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last night was a hurry up deal so I just grabbed a digorno out of the freezer after lifting. Good ol pepperoni and cheese.

But next week there is a special at one of my favorite pizza shops here, so it will be pepperoni, sausage, bacon, and extra cheese! We call it the heart attack special! If that doesn't give me enough cals to grow nothing will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 5
    Body weight: 249.5
    Lean mass:172.3
    fat mass: 77.2

Cals: 3800

Non training day. I think it's starting to build up in my system though. No sides to report, but I do have this warm feeling. I kinda felt it yesterday. However, today I definitely felt warmth kicking in about a half hour after taking my first dose this morning, stayed rather even all morning. Then took my pm pill and had about the same feeling. Just a good gentle warmth. I still think this is somewhat drying me out, and I think that throwing off the bodyfat measurement of the scale. Around 4000 cals a day seems to be the sweet spot for me.