Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 6
    Body weight: 251

Cals: 3400
    dose: 2 caps Am, 1 cap pm

Another non training day. Did go for an extended walk today much closer to two miles instead of my daily one mile walk with my dog. Had planned on starting the day with a lb of bacon but had some phone calls and things to do. Hence cals being on the low side. But that shouldn't truly affect anything as it was just a rest day.

Still no sides whatsoever. Should be getting close to the point where this stuff really starts showing its worth. Squats on sunday. That should be a real ball buster.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Still no sides whatsoever. Should be getting close to the point where this stuff really starts showing its worth. Squats on Sunday. That should be a real ball buster.
    I'm guessing day 8-9 you should start to feel this stuff. Just a guess but that is my experience with some of these orals. Was that your experience with UD? I think I remember you logging a UD run too.
    Last edited by milehighguy; 04-07-2013 at 09:46 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    I'm guessing day 8-9 you should start to feel this stuff. Just a guess but that is my experience with some of these orals. Was that your experience with UD? I think I remember you logging a UD run too.
    It was a combo of UD and trenazone, I think the trenazone kicked in fast then the UD came roaring to life week 2. So your probably right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 7
    Body weight: 252.4

Cals: 3600
    dose: 2 caps Am (prior to training) , 1 cap pm

Not really a good day for me. Was running a few minutes late which normaly I try and be early. I've noticed that I'm still having some cramps, and today my lower back was a complete knot. Didn't help that we did some unfamiliar movements today with the Safety squat bar. I should have backed off on the weight or just not done it but either my ego or just "no guts no glory" kept me from backing off.
    Squat:
    SSB, with green bands from the bottom, and a low box.
    Worked up too 435 in real weight, the bands added approx. +70lbs at the top. Got 1 good rep, and bottomed out on the second. My hips felt loose, and there was a pop from my left hip. I stopped squatting at that point. I should be fine, ice and heat works wonders. I think it was stacking the one and halfs thursday on deadlift with the low box today just was too much low work in a few days.

I did hit the leg press with some close stance to try and keep shear force to the minimum. Everything felt good, worked up too 780 for a set of 8. Had to call it a day and go in to work.

At this point I still think this is a somewhat dry PH. I wake up feeling dry, and theres also been some cramping. Other then that nothing that I could point out. No other sides noted. And the hunger seems to have passed. No loss of general appetite but Im not starving every few hours either.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally late but in!

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keraed View Post
    Totally late but in!
    nah buddy, you're just in time for the party to get going

welcome!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keraed View Post
    Totally late but in!
    No worries, welcome!

Day 8
    Body weight: 251.9
    Blood pressure: 105 / 68

Cals: 3100
    dose: 2 caps Am , 1 cap pm

Added Organ shield 1 cap a day

Lower back and hips still tight today. Body temp elevated kinda hoping not getting sick or something. Added the organ shield as a precaution. Missed breakfast and had a smaller lunch then my normal tuna.

None of the normal sides, no acne whatsoever skin not oily. My arm fills my BP cuff so I think I'm actually getting a little higher reading then it is. Regardless its in the safe range. Possibly higher aggression setting in, or could have just been tired at work. We'll see how it goes in the gym wednesday!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Added Organ shield 1 cap a day

Lower back and hips still tight today. Body temp elevated kinda hoping not getting sick or something. Added the organ shield as a precaution.
    Probably a good addition to your run.

Taurine might be a good addition too if the back stays tight. I find that I can't drink enough water sometimes so I keep the Gatorade close by to help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I added some extra gatorade before bed and that helped with waking up overly dry/dehydrated.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Legion Triumphalis Blog (Sorrow's run)

Up 4lbs. That's got to be a good sign!