Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halogenix View Post
    Up 4lbs. That's got to be a good sign!
    Yeah I'd say it is, seems as though I'm fairly dry too.

Day 9
    Body weight: 250.9
    Lean body mass: 179.8
    Body fat: 71.1

Cals: 3600
    dose: 1 cap 8 Am , 1 cap 4 pm, 1 cap 9:30pm
    Organ shield 1 cap a day
    Temp: 99.8

So long day at work, and got a call from my doc. Apparently my bad cholesterol was alarmingly high, and it is his standard practice to redo the blood work first. So monday I'll be getting blood work again, and my test shot. On the good side that means I should have starting, middle, and end bloodwork on this. Which yes I will post once I get my copies. Down side is at the moment I am running hot. That gentle heat I felt last week is close to cold sweats and constant, which could be a sign of a cold (highly possible) or just the climate change here in ohio, from 46 to 83 in a few days. Combined with an erratic sleep schedule. Just making a note. The 99.8 is an average of three thermometer readings. Had one reading 101 that I'm kinda throwing out.

Also notice I'm going with a 3 times a day routine, thinking at this point I'm a week in so it shouldn't be a bad thing, also wondering if that wont provide a more consistent level, and prevent the morning dry out. Thinking it may be levels falling off then catching back up with morning dose. Or I could just be over thinking it.

I will say that with dry feet having a reading of 179.8 on the lean mass was a pleasant surprise today! At this point I should be nearly fully recovered from last weeks work (well maybe not hips just yet) Looking forward to benching tomorrow as long as work doesn't get in the way!

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm That's good blog. I like it. Now I‘m in...
    If you have a strong physique then you may be change the world.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hope you get to feeling better, bud...getting sick while ON Sucks!

please let me know if there's anything i can do to help you out.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    hope you get to feeling better, bud...getting sick while ON Sucks!

please let me know if there's anything i can do to help you out.
    Yeah so far minor symptoms, headache stuffed up head, fever. Nothing I cant drive on through.

Day 10
    Body weight: 249.9
    Lean body mass: 174.2
    Body fat: 75.7

Cals: 3800
    dose: 1 cap 8 Am , 1 cap 4:30 pm, 1 cap 9:00 pm
    Organ shield 1 cap a day

Still feeling a little under the weather, basic symptoms. Suck it up and drive on.
    Bench day felt real good though! Felt solid power all the way through the workout. Did 315 for 8 solid reps which is more then I've ever attempted. and really I hadn't planned on doing. Followed that up testing out a different bench shirt worked up to 455. Then on accessory work nailed 275 for 10 with a cambered bar. Good day to move some weight!

Still no sides that I can say are definitely the triumph.. Slight raise in aggression.

Also spacing out the dose to three times a day seems to have reduced the spasms and cramping. Still early but this is starting to shape up. Could also be that its had time to saturate my system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 11
    Body weight: 253.1
    Lean body mass: 177.6
    Body fat: 75.5

Cals: 2800
    dose: 1 cap 8 Am , 1 cap 4:30 pm, 1 cap 9:45 pm
    Organ shield 1 cap a day

Feeling much better. Getting into a groove with this stuff. Definitely growing, but had a long day and missed a feeding. Shouldn't be to big a deal. body temp still high. Had a good dead lift session. Endurance and aggression both up. Pulled 635 solid, then made the jump towards my goal weight. Added some hanging green bands to relieve stress on the low start of the lift. Just didn't have enough to get the last inch I needed to really have it locked out. But I didn't loose my grip! So still making progress. Had lots of energy left but I tore open my callous so I decided I'd call it there. Best to let that heal up. Plus still on call for work so needed to get back to the house.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's some beastly weight there...especially on a lower cal day!

Glad you're starting to feel a little better too
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    That's some beastly weight there...
    Yea nice pull

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually try and eat a little less on deadlift day, to make me have to fight through it. Because at the meet its the end of the day, your exhausted, but you NEED to finish strong! Just my way of training it!

So question to all who may see this:
    Which one is the better value/ product
    Aegis
    or
    liver lock?

I think some of the early issues were due to me not spacing out the dose to three times daily (cramps / dryness) but the feeling ill and body temp very well may have been my liver letting me know I need to take care of it. After looking at the dose I was putting more strain then normal and I do feel better after only a few days with organ shield. But I didn't have to much of that on hand. So I'm thinking one of those two products could help the rest of the way, and probably add in E-Control for PCt with my normal HRT schedule just to play it safe. I do have a higher then recommended body fat % (slightly above 20%) but don't want any issues to arise that I could avoid by checking any extra E post cycle now. (side note I do have some research materials available for emergency WTF use but those were for other test subjects. Literally)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 12
    Body weight: 251.2
    Lean body mass: 176.5
    Body fat: 74.7

Cals: 2400 (junk fast food but had to get something in)
    dose: 1 cap 8 Am , 1 cap 4:30 pm, 1 cap 9:30 pm
    Organ shield 1 cap a day

Kind of a recoup day. Had a morning meeting at work. Then back to the house and back to bed. Needed to catch up some sleep from the week. Just had some fast food as it was easy and available. No hunger suppression just straight up tired and lazy. Put some tape around my hand and did some simple DB work here at the house
    Standing with 30#r's:
    Shrugs x 20 x 3
    over head press x 20 x 2
    Alternating curls x 15 x 3
    behind head skull crushers x 20 x 2

All back to back. Just a quick blitz to make me feel better for yesterday.

So far I'm going to say there is extra endurance, added strength, and slight increase in recovery (which says something when you push to max's)
    The down sides.. well none really. A few possible nausea rumblings but thats quite possibly actually the flu or something thats been going around. Several guys at work have been ill.

Oh and aggression is up be that a pro or con Ill let you decide.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    So far I'm going to say there is extra endurance, added strength, and slight increase in recovery (which says something when you push to max's)
    Good to hear.
    The down sides.. well none really. A few possible nausea rumblings but thats quite possibly actually the flu or something thats been going around. Several guys at work have been ill.
    Let us hope you can avoid illness.
    Iron Legion