Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    So question to all who may see this:
    Which one is the better value/ product
    Aegis
    or
    liver lock?
    Both will run you about $40 for a one month supply. I have used Aegis twice now with good results. Ran Epi with Aegis and bloods came back in range. No experience with liver lock. Per dose it seems like it may give you a higher dose of TUDCA. Aegis also contains B6 and polyenylphosphatidylcholine.

Either way I don't think it would be a bad addition to your run....

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Both will run you about $40 for a one month supply. I have used Aegis twice now with good results. Ran Epi with Aegis and bloods came back in range. No experience with liver lock. Per dose it seems like it may give you a higher dose of TUDCA. Aegis also contains B6 and polyenylphosphatidylcholine.

Either way I don't think it would be a bad addition to your run....
    I would choose Aegis because I have had good experiences with their products. Although there are other Tudca products out there, I trust Antaeus products. I used Aegis, Talos and Achilles on my recent Mechabol/AB/AH cycle and didn't get any of the sides some people report from Mechabol.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I would choose Aegis because I have had good experiences with their products. Although there are other Tudca products out there, I trust Antaeus products. I used Aegis, Talos and Achilles on my recent Mechabol/AB/AH cycle and didn't get any of the sides some people report from Mechabol.
    Agreed

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Legion Triumphalis Blog (Sorrow's run)

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I agree with Mark. I used the same stack of Antaeus as he did with my Mech /AM/AH/Trenazone/Ment cycle and they worked great.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aegis, and AL supplements in general, is the gold standard for cycle support supps. You can't go wrong with it.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I have to admit AL products have treated me great so far. I also like the idea of taking one smaller dose pill with each of the triumphalis. So I'll place that order here shortly.

All the input is appreciated!

And again this was complete oversight on my part. To anyone who's as new as me or thinking of trying a PH for the first time its better safe then sick. Get some support supps just to be safe, even if its only one compound. This was new and I should have known better. I did have some Organ shield on hand but not enough for the entire run. Each compound will effects us all just a little different based on body chemistry. And I will have the blood work done to make sure I'm not over doing it.

Off soap box, public service announcement over.

Cooking some bacon and thinking about catching the UFC fights tonight so probably some grease bar food to get those cals way up before I squat tomorrow.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's nice is with Talos and Aegis is you don't need to preload. Talos is great for BP control in my cycles.

If I try and calorie up on bar food I get way too many liquid calories in there LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 13
    Body weight: 249

Cals: 3600
    dose: 1 cap 8 Am , 1 cap 4:30 pm, 1 cap 11 pm
    Organ shield 1 cap a day

Just a rest day. Still nothing severe to note. The cramps are a minor issue at this point. Recovery does seem good. I noticed my weight dropped rather quickly after missing a meal yesterday, but the bright side is it appears to have been all fat loss... I'm getting the impression this could be perfect for someone looking for dry lean gains. Obviously I need to step my feeding up if I want to keep growing, but to be honest I'm enjoying the way this is playing out. 250lbs was my natural limit before and that was with stupid amounts of body fat present. This is a nice smooth solid growth. I don't have a way to test it but I do "feel" like there is increased muscle density.

No sides. Not even acne, and I've eaten wayyy to much sugar and greasy food. So thats good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 14
    Body weight: 250.7
    lean mass: 176.9
    Fat mass: 73.8

Cals: 3800
    dose: 1 cap 8 Am , 1 cap 4:30 pm, 1 cap 9:30 pm
    Organ shield 1 cap a day

Solid day. Had a good squat day ending with 800 a little lower then the last time I worked with it. Had plenty of energy left over for accessory work. Solid week 2. Starting to show some real good promise here. So far I would say Endurance way up, strength up, recovery up. Half way through and still none of the normal sides you'd watch for.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    solid update, glad to know this is going well for you!

also, looks like you're feeling better
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!