User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Legion Triumphalis Blog (Sorrow's run)

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Day 14
    Body weight: 250.7
    lean mass: 176.9
    Fat mass: 73.8

Cals: 3800
    dose: 1 cap 8 Am , 1 cap 4:30 pm, 1 cap 9:30 pm
    Organ shield 1 cap a day

Solid day. Had a good squat day ending with 800 a little lower then the last time I worked with it. Had plenty of energy left over for accessory work. Solid week 2. Starting to show some real good promise here. So far I would say Endurance way up, strength up, recovery up. Half way through and still none of the normal sides you'd watch for.
    Holy shit. You can damn near squat a 'smart car.' Keep killing it brother. Seems that Triumph is doing what it should at this point.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 15
    Body weight: 249.3
    lean mass: 172.2
    Fat mass: 77.1

Cals: 3500
    dose: 1 cap 8 Am , 1 cap 4:30 pm, 1 cap 9 pm
    Organ shield 1 cap a day

So kind of a few surprises today. First and foremost went to my doctors office today for my TRT and to get the results from the starting blood work. Mind you I was under the impression everything was fine but the last set of blood work was prior to my last competition. At that point everything was fine. Well not so much now. Mind you this is all PRIOR to the Triumphalis, but my Cholesterol has done a 180 HDL went down below normal range and LDL went nearly double the high of the nominal range. Also my liver is apparently showing signs of stress. I edited my doc's name off the results below. Also the network I'm using. Also turns out my test was lower then when we started (163) which suppression is expected but its annoying that my doc didn't even want to recognize that I might be better off with weekly self injections. And he didn't test my E levels to see what may be going on with that. So I'm a bit upset at my doc at the moment. The silver lining is that I did get blood work today so there will be midpoint blood work, should know by the end of the week. Also it would explain some of the early issues. And lend credence to the idea that I may have been overloading my body. I will also say that I feel much better on the split dosage and organ shield. Also my order processed and shipped so I'll have some aegis soon to run through.

Again I was under the impression I was good just tired from work changes and possibly sick. But whenever possible get your self tested and consult before starting anything hormonal. At this point I don't see any reason to stop as I am feeling good and I'm past the half way point. No other sides to note, and recovery is great considering what I lifted yesterday.

002.JPG003.JPG001.JPG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 16
    Body weight: 251
    lean mass: 172.7
    Fat mass: 78.3

Cals: 3800
    dose: 1 cap 8 Am , 1 cap 4 pm, 1 cap 8:30 pm
    Organ shield 1 cap a day

Since were past the two week mark I figured I'd remeasure, also haven't lifted since sunday so these numbers will be completely cold:
    Measurements start / current
    Neck: 17.25 / 17.5
    Chest: 47 / 47.5
    Shoulders: 54.25 / 55
    Upper Arm: 16 / 16.5
    Lower Arm: 13.5 / 13.5
    Waist: 39 / 39
    Hips: 45.5 / 46
    Thigh: 27.5 / 28
    Calves: 17.5 / 18

Fairly uniform growth. I have noticed good "pumps" during and after my workouts. If I had a good way to quantify it Id test muscle hardness but take my word for it I feel denser. I started ramping my cals back up a little at a time. Mostly by adding in a protein shake in the morning hardfast (universal nuitrition) and some Aminotren (promera health) either pre or post workout started that last sunday.

Pros: So far definitely feel a large increase in endurance and "pumps". Good increase in recovery, and strength.

Cons: Cramping has been an issue, (not as severe with increased water and gatorade intake). Also seems to have been some extra hair growth on the clavical area.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, sucks to hear the limited results from your bloodwork, and how complex things are. Let us know by the end of the week how things look. You believe the Triumphalis would aid in balancing things to a certain degree? Does your doc know you're on it?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Legion Triumphalis Blog (Sorrow's run)

Damn bro, those cholesterol numbers are not good and frankly when coupled with a powerful methylated steroid which was accounted for In your blood work then it can be outright dangerous.

I also wonder if the high caloric intake is stressing your body to some extent too.

I would seriously consider jumping to pct. Either way ill keep supporting you o your log. Take care buddy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Dude, sucks to hear the limited results from your bloodwork, and how complex things are. Let us know by the end of the week how things look. You believe the Triumphalis would aid in balancing things to a certain degree? Does your doc know you're on it?
    I think the added androgens floating around may offset the low test at this point giving me some added endurance and strength. Doc knows I use supplements but tends to leave it at that. I am required to inform him of what I take when we discuss adjustments but since this was mostly at my request prior to starting a cycle he didn't really ask what I planned on taking. Again these numbers are all pre-cycle. I informed him I started a 1 month run of a methyl but he's not really up to speed on what that is. Did reorder the liver panel though.

Quote Originally Posted by Halogenix View Post
    Damn bro, those cholesterol numbers are not good and frankly when coupled with a powerful methylated steroid which was accounted for In your blood work then it can be outright dangerous.

I also wonder if the high caloric intake is stressing your body to some extent too.

I would seriously consider jumping to pct. Either way ill keep supporting you o your log. Take care buddy.
    I'm thinking pushing myself to my limits at the meet, followed by a rapid 10 lbs of weight gain that wasn't necessarily good weight was the culprit. I do agree the added food intake is probably not helping, I plan to start easing back a little starting friday. At this point I think I'm about a week away from finishing anyways, so may as well finish it up. I do feel much better right now. Of course if the midpoint bloods come back really bad this weekend I will stop.

On a bright note got my Aegis today and started dosing with that, will continue till the bottle runs out. That should help. And its bench day! So time to go throw some weight around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 17
    Body weight: 248.9
    lean mass: 172.0
    Fat mass: 76.9

Cals: 3900
    dose: 1 cap 11 Am , 1 cap 4:30 pm, 1 cap 10 pm
    Organ shield 1 cap a day
    Aegis: with 4:50 and 10 pm dose

Continuing to push forward here. Had a great bench night tonight. Hit 375 clean followed by my goal of 405 for a nice raw PR. This is a week ahead of schedule actualy. I hadnt planned on attempting this till next week. But just felt aggressive and ready to go tonight.

I have a trip for work tomorrow so no deadlifting. I'll have to make up the day friday night or saturday.

Think it's safe to say that strength is up!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that Aegis will help those liver values...

Nice push at 405! That is a nice raw PR

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Iron Legion Triumphalis Blog (Sorrow's run)

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    I think that Aegis will help those liver values...

Nice push at 405! That is a nice raw PR
    Nice indeed. Good going, Sorrow. Sounds like the Triumphalis is doing it's job. I think the best I pushed was 315 or 325 at a weight of about 180.... but I was the little guy of the gym, surrounded by monsters who were doing 500+, so I never thought much of it and I certainly didn't catch anyone's interest or attention with that. Lol.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-17-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 18 - 19
    Body weight: 249.8 - 252.3
    lean mass: 172.6
    Fat mass: 77.2

Cals: 4200 - 4300
    dose: 1 cap Am , 1 cap 4:30 pm, 1 cap 11 pm both bays
    Aegis: with each dose of Triumph

Had a business trip but still got the doses in. Also 3 large meals each day.

Recovery seems good. I know I benched wed night but everything except for the real deep tissue in the triceps has recovered.

Also got a call from the doc today. My liver enzymes have improved but are still elevated. But its a good sign. Will retest cholesterol next week. Think Ill wait till PCT to get full blood-work done for final results. GEtting ready to close out week 3 and everything still great!