User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start taking some ubiqinol or COQ10 if you don't already. Phenomenal on and off support.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll look that up right now. Thanks for the suggestion.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, It's my first stop for cycle support after something for the liver. Great blood pressure, cholesterol and heart health.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 20
    Body weight: 250.7
    lean mass: 167.1
    Fat mass: 83.6

Cals: 3000
    dose: 1 cap Am , 1 cap 4:30 pm, 1 cap 9 pm
    Aegis: with each dose of Triumph

Nothing special. Used as a recovery day.
    No sides of note.

Day 21
    Body weight: 251.3
    lean mass: 172.3
    Fat mass: 79

Cals: 3500

This is normally my squat day, but my hip was kind of bothering me. So decided to make up my deadlift that I didn't do thursday. This turned into a really good day! We were using black minis doubled over the bar. This was intended to work the lockout portion of the deadlift. Worked up to what was probably close to 620 lbs at the top. This is when I went into overdrive. I decided to go after my raw deadlift PR's today as well. So I called for 575, got it. Then decided I'd go after 605, got that too! At this point my lower back was getting tight and we had some accessory work to do. So I let that be it for the full deadlifts. Followed up with rack pulls, weighted situps, and single arm rows.

At this point I'm kinda surprised. Coming into the final week of this run. Had a bit of a rough start but its been smooth continuos starting at week two.

Pro's: Endurance, strength, and improved recovery. Some added aggression as well.

Con's: cramps, some discomfort when taken too long before a meal. (that could just be me though)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 22
    Body weight: 250.6
    lean mass: 171.8
    Fat mass: 78.8

Cals: 4200

Non lifting day. Lower back extremely tight from all the work yesterday but thats to be expected. Felt tired most of the day. Not sure if thats lethargy or Monday back to work blues.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to mention that a while ago I asked Jake (Antaeus labs) about Aegis, and he advised not to continue using Aegis after the methyl prohormone cycle finished. I had previously thought it would be helpful to continue running Aegis for a few weeks but Jake said that it wasn't necessary or even desirable to do that. But as you've started Aegis later in your cycle after experiencing sides, I would suggest you email Jake and ask his advice. He's always been very helpful when I've had questions. The email address will be on the Antaeus website.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is good to know. I usually would try to continue to run liver support a few days past my last PH dose as I assumed the active ingredients would still be floating around for a few days after you stop.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    This is good to know. I usually would try to continue to run liver support a few days past my last PH dose as I assumed the active ingredients would still be floating around for a few days after you stop.
    I should say that I was specifically referring to Aegis. I also use milk thistle and NAC, and will continue them for a few weeks after the last PH dose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 23
    Body weight: 252.5
    lean mass: 173.6
    Fat mass: 78.9

Cals: 3800

Still tight in the lower back but its not nearly as bad as yesterday. Some tightness in the hips as well, but that could be over compensating from the lower back. Tomorrow is bench day. Besides the lower back I feel completely healed up which is somewhat surprising considering I hit more then one raw PR over the last 7 days. Time to finish this trial out strong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 24
    Body weight: 251.5
    lean mass: 173.9
    Fat mass: 77.6

Cals: 2200
    dose: 1 cap 8 Am , 1 cap 4:30 pm, 1 cap 10 pm

So first off cals were on the low side today, but didn't hinder strength in the gym at all. Also lower back was much better today.

Workout raw bench. So the two highlights from tonight were hitting 315 x 10, and then going heavy. To protect my shoulders a little after maxing out last week went with some hanging green bands. Worked all the way up to 425 for a double. To do 4 working sets following 10 reps with what used to be "heavy" was a great feeling!

At this point I'm more then willing to say there is some serious Strength and Endurance gains on this. Both with max singles and rep work. Its been a progressive gain. Also recovery has probably been halved. The ability to come back week after week has been like clockwork. The only exception being the increased back tightness.