User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing is more rewarding in the gym than progress and accomplishment!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Just wanted to mention that a while ago I asked Jake (Antaeus labs) about Aegis, and he advised not to continue using Aegis after the methyl prohormone cycle finished. I had previously thought it would be helpful to continue running Aegis for a few weeks but Jake said that it wasn't necessary or even desirable to do that. But as you've started Aegis later in your cycle after experiencing sides, I would suggest you email Jake and ask his advice. He's always been very helpful when I've had questions. The email address will be on the Antaeus website.
    You sir, are spot on! Here is the reply I got today:
    "Hi Tim,

Yeah, that's right. Please don't stay on Aegis for too long; use it only during your cycle, and stop taking Aegis as soon as your cycle is complete.

TUDCA/UDCA protect the liver very well from oral-anabolic-mediated cholestatic damage, but they're not entirely safe to take for extended periods of time. They modulate/suppress immune system function, they may slow down the body's metabolism, they may inhibit Coenzyme-A expression and function, and UDCA has been shown in clinical trials to be clearly toxic at high doses.

500mg/day is a fine dose, and it's healthy and beneficial to run that much TUDCA with your cycle for 4-6 weeks... But I couldn't recommend staying on the the stuff for much longer than that, nor would I ever recommend a dose larger than 750mg/day for 'preventative' purposes.

Thanks very much for the support! I'm happy to see that the product is working well for you! Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any more questions, or if there's anything else I might be able to help with.

Best Regards,
    Jake"

Its allways a good reflection on a product and a company when they are willing to respond to questions. And rather then try and get you to use up the product they tell you straight up and clearly of risks.

Thanks for pointing this out to me Markam!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 25
    Body weight: 250.7
    lean mass: 174.1
    Fat mass: 76.6

Cals: 2400
    dose: 1 cap 8 Am , 1 cap 4:30 pm, 1 cap 10 pm
    Aegis: with each dose of Triumph

Still going good. Didnt sleep real well last night so was kind of dragging today. Wanted to get back in my normal rotation so I deadlifted today. But I used a sumo stance which I very rarely do. Wanted to keep the weight manageable tonight and get some good accessory work in. I wound up pulling 455 with 60lbs of chains added. Followed that up with some good pull throughs and weighted situps. Now to rest up and get ready for what will hopefully be a solid squat day sunday!

Still nothing in the way of major sides, there is cramping. But the trade of is feeling dense. And serious strength gains. At least for me.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jake seems to be responsive. Good info on aegis.
    Thx for sharing

Lifts still look solid

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    You sir, are spot on! Here is the reply I got today:
    "Hi Tim,

Yeah, that's right. Please don't stay on Aegis for too long; use it only during your cycle, and stop taking Aegis as soon as your cycle is complete.

TUDCA/UDCA protect the liver very well from oral-anabolic-mediated cholestatic damage, but they're not entirely safe to take for extended periods of time. They modulate/suppress immune system function, they may slow down the body's metabolism, they may inhibit Coenzyme-A expression and function, and UDCA has been shown in clinical trials to be clearly toxic at high doses.

500mg/day is a fine dose, and it's healthy and beneficial to run that much TUDCA with your cycle for 4-6 weeks... But I couldn't recommend staying on the the stuff for much longer than that, nor would I ever recommend a dose larger than 750mg/day for 'preventative' purposes.

Thanks very much for the support! I'm happy to see that the product is working well for you! Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any more questions, or if there's anything else I might be able to help with.

Best Regards,
    Jake"

Its allways a good reflection on a product and a company when they are willing to respond to questions. And rather then try and get you to use up the product they tell you straight up and clearly of risks.

Thanks for pointing this out to me Markam!
    Glad to have helped. I have great faith in Antaeus products and Jake is very helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 26
    Body weight: 250
    lean mass: 173
    Fat mass: 77

Cals: 2600

Coming to the end of this cycle this weekend. Started looking over everything from the last month, in preparation for my final recommendations and summing everything up. Obviously I'll update post cycle say 1 week out then a final 2 weeks after the fact. To be honest this has been a great run strength wise, but with two days left I don't see myself as being able to say this is a good "bulker" when compared to the likes of ultradrol. But this is much more clean. No bloating at all.

I also think it's throwing off my scale. I honestly think I'm alot leaner then the numbers make it look. In the future I may invest in something a little more accurate for tracking body composition. I've seen some good data on a personal ultrasound device that can truly measure fat/muscle and several key areas. But for now I think when I do final measurements its really going to be a tale of the tape.

Well... that and the several pr's all set over the last few weeks..

No sides to report.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 27
    Body weight: 249
    lean mass: 170
    Fat mass: 79

Cals: 3200

No training, although it was an amazing day out do more cardio then normal (walking running with the dog) and lawn mowing etc. Back finally loosened back up. Feeling really good at this point. Took a count have exactly 3 more days left of tri. So as it turns out I'll get one more bench session in. Ordered the UFC fights kicked back with some friends and had a nice 1/2lb burger with colby jack cheese and some baked beans! Also marinated some steaks to get them ready for following my doctor visit monday... and cause they were on sale and were begging me to eat them!

Day 28 (sun 4/28/2013)
    Body weight: 250.3
    lean mass: 176.3
    Fat mass: 74

Cals: 3100

(I can report the cals now as I will be fasting all night prior to a blood draw first thing in the morning.)

Felt recovered and ready to go. Slight head congestion from the season change etc. 176 on the lean mass with dry feet to start the day is a strong indicator that my muscles were hydrated and ready! And I overshot my PR expectations again today. Raw squat is one of those things I'm careful with due to hip tightness and knee pain (long story but my knee is rather torn up so I baby it) My old PR was 515 in competition, I know I can do 525 I did about that prior to starting this cycle. Hitting 530 REALLY easy, followed by jumping to 580 and getting that was an amazing feeling. Again I didn't want to push it so I stopped there but my training partners were calling for at least 600.

So with two days left, I've now basically set 2 new PR's in each of the big 3. Over about a week and half time span with a little left in the tank each time.

So I will solidly say there has been a dramatic increase in strength. I train for max strength, but there's also been several rep records that were all new. I'll remeasure and take final pics, probably tomorrow when I am cold with zero pump. Then I'll do a final review.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Libido??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Libido??
    at this point no effect at all, neither good or bad. This hasn't really had any kind of a preworkout boost either. At least not in my case. would be interesting to see some other peoples feedback.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again this was drawn 2 weeks ago. Improving but was before the Aegis. I'll be paying for a separate independent test in another week or so.

013.JPG