Received the bottle today! So first off thanks to SoCal-nutrition for the follow through now it my turn to hold up my end and stay consistent and record as much as possible.

My plan is for a solid 4 week run. With 90 caps I see two scenario's
1) 1/2/2/3
This would allow me to make sure no sides for the first week then also test tolerance for 3 caps the last week.
2) 2/2/2/2
This would be an even easy to do 4 week blast. Should also provide consistent feedback for that particular dosage.
Let me know what you guys think would be more informative for the community.

I will be starting this April 1st so should be a nice solid 1 month run. I will take starting pics and final pics as soon as my camera woman is available.

Training is currently a 3 day split, powerlifting oriented.

Additional supplement info on cycle
Creatine (promera health con-crete) 2 scoops every day
Animal pak 1 pak a day

I am on HRT so there is a test injection every 2 weeks (150 test cyph) Also why no listed PCT.

Nutrition is cal oriented I don't focus to heavily on the macro's but I can change that for this cycle. My current daily avg is 3000 - 4000 cal. Relatively dirty cals with high carbs. I do average 100-150g of protein a day. My focus is bulk/power so with strength in mind there will be no restrictions on food.

I will update with some current bests on the basic lifts all current within last 2 weeks and all time pr's. Will retest at the end of the month to provide feedback on overall strength gain.