Quote Originally Posted by Halogenix View Post
Up 4lbs. That's got to be a good sign!
Yeah I'd say it is, seems as though I'm fairly dry too.

Day 9
Body weight: 250.9
Lean body mass: 179.8
Body fat: 71.1

Cals: 3600
dose: 1 cap 8 Am , 1 cap 4 pm, 1 cap 9:30pm
Organ shield 1 cap a day
Temp: 99.8

So long day at work, and got a call from my doc. Apparently my bad cholesterol was alarmingly high, and it is his standard practice to redo the blood work first. So monday I'll be getting blood work again, and my test shot. On the good side that means I should have starting, middle, and end bloodwork on this. Which yes I will post once I get my copies. Down side is at the moment I am running hot. That gentle heat I felt last week is close to cold sweats and constant, which could be a sign of a cold (highly possible) or just the climate change here in ohio, from 46 to 83 in a few days. Combined with an erratic sleep schedule. Just making a note. The 99.8 is an average of three thermometer readings. Had one reading 101 that I'm kinda throwing out.

Also notice I'm going with a 3 times a day routine, thinking at this point I'm a week in so it shouldn't be a bad thing, also wondering if that wont provide a more consistent level, and prevent the morning dry out. Thinking it may be levels falling off then catching back up with morning dose. Or I could just be over thinking it.

I will say that with dry feet having a reading of 179.8 on the lean mass was a pleasant surprise today! At this point I should be nearly fully recovered from last weeks work (well maybe not hips just yet) Looking forward to benching tomorrow as long as work doesn't get in the way!