User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, women.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    best response possible
    you knew he wouldnt clear the air without some of his 'humor'

and for those he seem to see this for more than it is, cmon
    I give him points for effort, but the problem is that it is so much less than it purports to be. Contrition os a dish that is only convincingly served up with genuine humility.

That being said, i don't think tasteless remarks about his daughter are anything but out of order; nor his humiliation (in the modern sense that the word has taken on).
    Last edited by Sperwer; 03-30-2013 at 04:53 PM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    OD, I agree with Sperwer- you should have kept it as a private.
    I remember that argument, which surprised me as that was only time I've seen H2S lost temper a bit.
    I would say you got a worse deal in both argument and in real life, its really sad that your wife is leaving you, I know that your family was very important to you, more than it may seem to some people.
    As for H2S- he did not really lose much really, with that kind of girlfriend he would never be happy, and that kind of women is not hard to forget.
    Anyway, both of you have been kind of pen-pals, so I wish luck to both of you in future.
    Few days ago, I decided to leave forum as I got fed up this kind of drama. Among few others I'll miss H2S. He is good guy and I've been glad to be here. I wish him all the best, and to all people with good heart!
    Jman. say it ain't so. I for one will miss you. You have brought a wealth of information, knowledge and good discussion that is not going to be easily replaced, if at all.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The real reason for Olddawg and H2s's parting, it's time the truth come out

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Jman. say it ain't so. I for one will miss you. You have brought a wealth of information, knowledge and good discussion that is not going to be easily replaced, if at all.
    feels like we've become 'the hills'
    just saying me n od are cool, as h2s, but if od even made a pass at my wife itd be on

h2s is a better man, if you need antrhing ever, even love, im here

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Jell, I really think you took some of those comments out of context. The guys were poking at you and having a bit of fun, but everyone here has benefitted from your knowledge.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The real reason for Olddawg and H2s's parting, it's time the truth come out

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Wow!!! I can't believe you're letting him off the hook that easily!!! I can see why his name is oldDawg now. If it were me, he wouldn't get off the hook so easily. Probably would have been a road trip made and bans from any forum that I was a mod at... and that is just for starters. Hey DJM, how long til his daughter turns 18? Oh yeah - I just went there!!!
    shes my fb friend
    great calves!

and h2s, i take back my previous post, iv learned a little more, sorry for your loss, this isnt funny, and ill leave you to moderate this

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, is what it is.
    Olddawg, yeah wrong man. And honestly didn't need to know. I don't know you. I don't speak on buisness with people I don't know, and I have no right to judge you. I wont be taking relationship advice from you anytime soon, but I'm sure you know a thing or two about lifting and anabolics. On that level I'm sure you'd be a good resource.

H2S, you sir are a much better man then me. You've been a solid person to deal with, and helpful. As well as providing this Haven. I have also never met you. So this is where my commentary ends.

Personally I don't think a personal issue like this between members needs a thread. But it isn't my dirt. I hope each of you finds whatever level of resolution there is when something like this happens. And in some way you both move forward with your lives.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I really need to come clean here, even H2S doesn't know. That day when she got a little frisky we sat in an area that had a circular booth type of seating. She grabbed my leg and of course I smiled. From there it was about 25 minutes where nobody could see her as she could drop down below the bench of the booth. She had loosened up her top so her subtle breasts

i edited this post as i feel you have gone too far man, please end this via pm-djm
    Last edited by DJM; 03-30-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    Man I really need to come clean here, even H2S doesn't know. That day when she got a little frisky we sat in an area that had a circular booth type of seating. She grabbed my leg and of course I smiled. From there it was about 25 minutes where nobody could see her as she could drop down below the bench of the booth. She had loosened up her top so her subtle breasts

i edited this post as i feel you have gone too far man, please end this via pm-djm
    Good call DJM; this was obviously a disaster in the making.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry, thought it was an open forum here, I mean I didn't bend anybody's arm