User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    Sperwer, your comments were dead on true, just I was lying lol. Shake it off buddy, it's all fun and games, you can still think I'm an ass if that makes you feel better, and my shit does really smell like old spice.
    I shook it off when I finished writing my previous message. Still thinking on shaking off SS altogether, though, as I'd prefer not to think of you at all, but can't see a way to avoid your bullshit and still participate effectively - kill-files sort of defeat the idea of community; just like your tasteless, ugly stunt did.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 03-31-2013 at 04:03 AM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    I shook it off when I finished writing my previous message. Still thinking on shaking off SS altogether, though, as I'd prefer not to think of you at all, but can't see a way to avoid your bullshit and still participate effectively - kill-files sort of defeat the idea of community; just like your tasteless, ugly stunt did.
    Well you are entitled to your opinion as I am bud, they aren't special everybody has one. If you can't get past this joke, I understand. the intent of it was not to have people become angry, hurt peoples egos, offend them, etc... the purpose was to fool people. It might not be happening in Korea, but it is happening pretty much most other English speaking places on the planet. If you choose to harbour a grudge, dwell in the negative, or punish etc... again, that is the place you are at in your life and I nor anyone else can or would desire to change that.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The real reason for Olddawg and H2s's parting, it's time the truth come out

A wise man once said, "When you're in a hole... stop digging."
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhh baby dddrrraammmaaa

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this thread has run it's course. While some enjoyed it, others did not. Really no where to go but adding more drama at this point. I'm going to close it. Let's move on. SwoleSource is about community BUILDING. Let's move forward from here and continue to make this the best community available.

Thanks guys!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.