User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The real reason for Olddawg and H2s's parting, it's time the truth come out

Mod Edit: the following was an early April Fool's joke. If you haven't met OldDawg yet, here's your intro...

Hi everyone, after what seems quite a long time away I have created an account to set the record straight. The dispute between Heretostudy and I on the PP board was deeper than it appeared. Hopefully, he has had time now to digest things and won't delete this post as I feel I have to get it off of my chest. Once the raid occurred at PP, I contacted the reps to see if i could get any remaining product that they had. H2s was first on the list and he had what I wanted so I arranged to actually meet with him to pick it up. I thought a workout together, eat some red meat, and then do the transaction would be a great experience. Chicago is only about 4 hours for me so the travel wasn't a big deal.

I got to the outskirts of town and he texted me that he was going to be late and that I should meet his girlfriend (let's call her bessy) for an hour or so until he could catch up. It was a cool little blues bar, clean and trendy, a really cool experience for a Canadian country boy. I met with bessy and bought her a drink, I don't drink anymore but i thought that I probably should have one with her just so I didn't seem rude.

Well, long story short we had more than we should have, one thing led to another and I ended up crossing the line that bros should never cross. Once we were finished I couldn't bare to face h2s so I hopped back into my car and came straight home. She must have told him cause there was some crazy aggression in his posts to me so I fought back. We ended up combining the bad stuff in pm's with the stuff you saw in the thread and then I decided just to walk away to end it all.

I'd like to apoligize to you heretostudy, what happened was never my intent. things got outta hand and well you have a very hot girlfriend. I have came clean with my wife at home and as a result we are in the middle of a separation. Not sure how that will turn out, I kinda miss having clean laundry and my chicken cooked for me.

So there you have it. I completely expect a thorough flaming. What I did was terrible and there was no excuse for it. Once again, my apologies.

OD
    Last edited by burlyman30; 03-30-2013 at 11:14 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An even older dog's take: You acted like an asshole. It's good that you want to cowboy up, but imo you've now misbehaved again. This should have been a private communication - apology - to h2s and then, and only then with his approval re the level of detail, something to bring to the community. As it is, your Lothario is still acting out, just in a stage whisper; and you've made it all about you ("getting it off your chest"). You've still got some soul-searching to do.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 03-30-2013 at 08:03 AM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OD, I agree with Sperwer- you should have kept it as a private.
    I remember that argument, which surprised me as that was only time I've seen H2S lost temper a bit.
    I would say you got a worse deal in both argument and in real life, its really sad that your wife is leaving you, I know that your family was very important to you, more than it may seem to some people.
    As for H2S- he did not really lose much really, with that kind of girlfriend he would never be happy, and that kind of women is not hard to forget.
    Anyway, both of you have been kind of pen-pals, so I wish luck to both of you in future.
    Few days ago, I decided to leave forum as I got fed up this kind of drama. Among few others I'll miss H2S. He is good guy and I've been glad to be here. I wish him all the best, and to all people with good heart!
    Last edited by Jelisej; 03-30-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol at the replies!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The old saying,'Don't wash your dirty laundry in public,' springs to mind.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The real reason for Olddawg and H2s's parting, it's time the truth come out

I am not going to air my opinion here. You are welcome to stay, and I won't delete your post as it is out now. I do think it shows the kind of person you are, but your apology seems heart felt.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I am not going to air my opinion here. You are welcome to stay, and I won't delete your post as it is out now. I do think it shows the kind of person you are, but your apology seems heart felt.
    Wow!!! I can't believe you're letting him off the hook that easily!!! I can see why his name is oldDawg now. If it were me, he wouldn't get off the hook so easily. Probably would have been a road trip made and bans from any forum that I was a mod at... and that is just for starters. Hey DJM, how long til his daughter turns 18? Oh yeah - I just went there!!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    best response possible
    you knew he wouldnt clear the air without some of his 'humor'

and for those he seem to see this for more than it is, cmon

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Humor??? There's no humor in that!!! Bro's before hoe's!!! I guess that's why he's the dawg though.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I expected some friction, you know even "I" am not perfect, but I guess my attempt was likely better off private. I thought the rest of you should know the truth as well as there were many who emailed me asking.