User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    OD, I agree with Sperwer- you should have kept it as a private.
    I remember that argument, which surprised me as that was only time I've seen H2S lost temper a bit.
    I would say you got a worse deal in both argument and in real life, its really sad that your wife is leaving you, I know that your family was very important to you, more than it may seem to some people.
    As for H2S- he did not really lose much really, with that kind of girlfriend he would never be happy, and that kind of women is not hard to forget.
    Anyway, both of you have been kind of pen-pals, so I wish luck to both of you in future.
    Few days ago, I decided to leave forum as I got fed up this kind of drama. Among few others I'll miss H2S. He is good guy and I've been glad to be here. I wish him all the best, and to all people with good heart!
    Jman. say it ain't so. I for one will miss you. You have brought a wealth of information, knowledge and good discussion that is not going to be easily replaced, if at all.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Jman. say it ain't so. I for one will miss you. You have brought a wealth of information, knowledge and good discussion that is not going to be easily replaced, if at all.
    Jell, I really think you took some of those comments out of context. The guys were poking at you and having a bit of fun, but everyone here has benefitted from your knowledge.