User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay View Post
    ^^k, I am doing these. Seems to help a bit, but I'm definitely still thinning and shedding some. Do you guys know where to buy Tocotrienols now that PP is gone? I'm almost out of Toco-8
    Wicked Supplements - Res100 - Toco Caps use code SS10 to get 10% off
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to grow and go easy on the hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay View Post
    Do endo's ever test for other anabolics like Deca? I hadn't really considered that, only making sure my T is in range
    No, they'll never test for that. I'm on TRT also, and right now I don't see when I'd even have a chance to "blast"... they have me in every 2-3 months for testing right now. Maybe when my endo is certain all is perfect they will go every 6 months... not sure. One thing to keep in mind, all the anabolic mentioned will affect your RBC/hemoglobin counts and you may end up giving blood regularly to compensate for this.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-01-2013 at 11:14 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people have mentioned giving blood, and i wonder what this does to the person receiving it. all those hormones. can't be good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    people have mentioned giving blood, and i wonder what this does to the person receiving it. all those hormones. can't be good
    As far as TRT goes, the Red Cross allows donation from people on TRT. As for the other compounds, I cannot say with certainty, but I cannot imagine the amount contained in a single pint of blood would be a significant amount. One pint is 10% of what the human body holds, so it's 10% added to the recipients' 90%. Maybe USN HM 350Z can chime in, since he's in the medical field.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the red cross allows donations from people on TRT, but what about the guys who are blasting on 10x that amount and using blood donation to get rid of the extra RBCs? i have heard that discussion on this board. it just seems to me a bit shady, i mean say all that blood went to a child. i don't think it'd kill them but it just seems like a very self-centered approach to blood donation, which is supposed to be out of the good of one's heart but in this case done for selfish reasons with possible repercussions (there surely must be medical conditions out there that an infusion of androgens would aggravate)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like donating blood on cycle is fine.. Only a small amount of blood is taken and so that's only a fraction of your blood concentration at one time being added to their body.. So wont it be metabolized quickly having almost no effect, considering you needed your whole blood concentration consistently for weeks to get any effect haha

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to grow and go easy on the hair?

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I feel like donating blood on cycle is fine.. Only a small amount of blood is taken and so that's only a fraction of your blood concentration at one time being added to their body.. So wont it be metabolized quickly having almost no effect, considering you needed your whole blood concentration consistently for weeks to get any effect haha
    Yeah there isn't much need to worry, the amount present in the blood taken would be fairly minimal, and wouldn't cause adverse effect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    the red cross allows donations from people on TRT, but what about the guys who are blasting on 10x that amount and using blood donation to get rid of the extra RBCs? i have heard that discussion on this board. it just seems to me a bit shady, i mean say all that blood went to a child. i don't think it'd kill them but it just seems like a very self-centered approach to blood donation, which is supposed to be out of the good of one's heart but in this case done for selfish reasons with possible repercussions (there surely must be medical conditions out there that an infusion of androgens would aggravate)
    This is a worthwhile topic to investigate, I think. I have a blood donation coming up. I think I will ask someone at the Red Cross about this. Wondering if they have a blood filtration process to remove additional impurities/metabolites that do not belong.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I would not put the energy into obsessing over your hairline. If it's going to happen to you someday, it's going to happen. I know lots of guys with shaved heads that get plenty of action and attention from the ladies. I'm glad to see you didn't castrate yourself with finasteride or its sister compound, though. Sounds like the nizoral and tocotrienols might be your best bet.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was using a small amout of proscar ED while on cycle and still am now. It did great for me but some people get very bad libido loss. Maybe you could ask your doctor for a prescript, anyways good luck with that!