User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Yeah there isn't much need to worry, the amount present in the blood taken would be fairly minimal, and wouldn't cause adverse effect.
    I thought it was in times of injury that anabolics were prescribed to women and children anyways, such as accident or burns, etc. At such a low concentration I can't imagine it having much effect, but if anything, maybe it could slightly improve their healing process from whatever required the use of a blood transfusion...?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    I was using a small amout of proscar ED while on cycle and still am now. It did great for me but some people get very bad libido loss. Maybe you could ask your doctor for a prescript, anyways good luck with that!
    I wouldn't. The risk isn't worth it.

You're among the lucky minority who didn't suffer irreparable damage. Even short-term use has demonstrated dangers. It isn't worth playing around with.

DHT is an important neurosteroid. More importantly, it's the very hormone that makes you male. It's why you have a deep voice, it's why you have body hair -- every adult 'male' element of you can be traced back in some way to DHT.

Suppressing DHT at the 5ar level as a means of saving hair is retarded. I liken it to cutting off your leg because of back pain.

And the emerging research on prostate issues is finding low testosterone and high estrogen are to blame, not high DHT.

OP, I ask again, what's more important to you, the prospect of losing some hair or the threat of losing your manhood?

I'm not trying to be an ass with my direct-to-the-point demeanor. I've seen the damage to a friend first hand. You want no part of it, trust me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    issue is not the threat of losing your hair, only losing your hair sooner

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One word: Comb-over.

It shows determination, and a stubborn unwillingness to quit, women admire that.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honestly, i dont even know why man have hair. to me its just something else to shave every 2 weeks. i had long hair a life ago and shaving that shit off was liberating.

that being said, i know a bunch of you are metros you dam queeeahs
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FPR, i understand what you are saying and agree with you, weird that the doc prescribed this then? Are you sure it is dangerous in very small doses, i was taking 1/6 of a pill a day wich is less then 1mg a day.. Just wondering

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to grow and go easy on the hair?

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    issue is not the threat of losing your hair, only losing your hair sooner
    hair is over rated

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FPR, i understand what you are saying and agree with you, weird that the doc prescribed this then? Are you sure it is dangerous in very small doses, i was taking 1/6 of a pill a day wich is less then 1mg a day.. Just wondering
    docs prescribe useless and dangerous shit all the time. this one time, i had some annoying back pain and the motherfucker prescribed me vicodin, just cuz... i think my wife may have been been scripted vicodin for some shoulder pain too. we never filled it and i was like...

https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I'm absolutely certain. And like another poster mentioned, doctors regularly prescribe dangerous compounds. Just look at the dangers statin drugs present to the liver, muscle tissue, neurons and the brain -- yet they're some of the most prescribed drugs out there. Pain meds are another class of drugs widely prescribed.

Hundreds of thousands of people die each year from the correct use of prescription drugs. It happens.

Any 5-alpha reductase inhibitor has the propensity to cause you permanent issues, even at low doses. You're rolling the dice by taking them.

Take an hour or so and do some reading here: PROPECIAHELP: Persistent Finasteride Propecia Proscar side effects info forum

This site is the best compilation I can direct you to with regards to exposing you to the dangers of 5AR inhibitors.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jm1000, whats your dad do again? lol