User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to grow and go easy on the hair?

Ok guys i could use a little help. I'm new to injectables now as I was just started on TRT for low T. I was going to stick with Test and take finasteride or dutasteride to stop hair loss, but have been strongly advised against it and don't want to go that route anymore.

EQ looks like a fairly hair-friendly compound, yes?
    Would it be a bad idea to go with a TRT/cruise dose of 250mg/week Test and occasionally blast with EQ at maybe 500mg/week? Wouldn't that be easier on the hairline than blasting Test?

And with nandrolone being prescribed to women and children, could I use it at the lower dose end of the spectrum without destroying my hairline? I've always been attracted to Deca or NPP due to all the injuries I'm carrying from my days of gymnastics and motocross.
    I would keep this at a cruise dose of 100-200mg/week

I appreciate any input or advise on this as I'm in need of some edumacation. I didn't know I was MPB prone because I had low T for so many years!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This probably isn't what you want to hear, but the best advice I can give you is to just stop caring about keeping it. For a number of years I worried about my hairline receding, and I finally stopped giving a shit. It was liberating.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tocotrienols, nizoral shampoo and a conditioner that helps replenish hydration to your hair so it isn't dry and brittle from the nizoral.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Tocotrienols, nizoral shampoo and a conditioner that helps replenish hydration to your hair so it isn't dry and brittle from the nizoral.
    ^^k, I am doing these. Seems to help a bit, but I'm definitely still thinning and shedding some. Do you guys know where to buy Tocotrienols now that PP is gone? I'm almost out of Toco-8

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wicked supplements. They are a vendor on here. Look for a discount code.

Res100 TocoCaps

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for the EQ. I am currently on a cycle and 13 weeks in and If you are not willing to run 800mg/week don't bother with it. At 400mg/week I was getting excellent cardio benefits, but nothing else.

I will probably cycle on and off at 400mg in the future for cardio endurance.

Also, I would say if you are going to run Deca, do it at 300mg.

What are your stats?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    28, 5'8" 197lbs. 16%bf. and I feel like that's not terrible considering I have had low T for 6 years, starting at 250 when I was only 22 then and continuing down this year when I stupidly thought PH's were the answer.

Lifted hard through and after high school, couldn't lift at all for a few years due to surgeries and injury. Been lifting hard again for several years now.

I like cycling (road bike) and swimming but I don't know how I would handle the thickening of the blood from EQ. Not sure how to know when it's getting too thick either.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on the old forum "doc dan" had something about mixing zinc and saw palmetto. also there are other topicals, like minoxidil. nizoral is supposed to clean out sebum from the scalp and possibly inhibit DHT locally. you might want to join a hairloss forum-- maybe you can use the 5-AR inhibitors topically. i don't know

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to grow and go easy on the hair?

If you wanted to add something as an extra "kick" to your TRT, deca at 150-200/wk will add a bit of healing and anabolism and 300 would be substantially more noticeable. Double that for EQ and divide in half for Tren. In my experience, while deca is helpful for joints and connective tissue, tren will beat it for healing of injuries even at the low dose I recommended.

My recommendation would be to stay on your TRT dose and add one of the above compounds as suggested vs. blasting test. It will give you a good feel for what they can do for you while keeping your T levels in a range that will not alarm the doc. It will be better for the hairline, too.

As far as hairloss, I don't hear people complain about any of the above compounds for this reason.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do endo's ever test for other anabolics like Deca? I hadn't really considered that, only making sure my T is in range