ill send you some, im done with that stuff
    BS!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I also noticed he can't breathe! I've been watching some videos of Dave Tate, and it seem he has the same issue.

-THERES A PAIN IN MY CHESS, N I CAN T BREEETH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    BS!
    on my 2 peritos lives dude......i think iv said in pm to you, yes its best bang for your dollar, BUT, i dont get the cutting others seem too, and my diet and training ill even go so far as to say might be better than them, i get the incredible muscular endurance and gym aggression tho, strength is up, but i notice it in reps not adding more weight, at this stage i dont really add 40lbs to lifts id rather add reps......that being said other stuff much more gentle get me those things, maybe not in the same league but close enough to trump the odd sides......this last time i cut it at 4wks, tren enth, the insomnia hit, as well us it affected my eating terribly, and my bp raised enough i didnt like it, nothing like mizz but i dont like any raise....i told myself last time not again, did it anyway, im convinced ill follow my own advice this time.......that same var you like i used at 40 and felt it good, im quite sure 60-70 would be in the tren ballpark, coupled with higher test (never used more than 500 ever, so 2 shots of t400 plus the var might do it).....everyone needs to try tren, for me sides arent terrible , have never been, but i dont feel great, test and var, or ot, mast (not afan anymore either) i feel really good.........n mizz this stuff is very potent, lab wise

i say to milehigh, ryan, ect, you try it, start on the low end, even 250mg, and climb to a dose that suits you (if its the stuff i have here its what id advise)

like pianna said, dont follow what everyone says but do what works for you.....everyone says tren is king, alot say var is for girls, ot doesnt work, deca bloats, eq not worth it, test bloats........well for me, test cuts, var is fantastic, ot works almost better than var, no deca exp, no eq exp but guys on here like them.......i tried dbol recently, big gains and makes you feel good right? after two weeks no strength, lost appetite, felt same, and wasnt bunk cause anyone else i gave it to loved it at 30mg ed and i was at 40

trial and error, nothing is one size fits all.........hell first thing i ever used was m1t, no sides and exploded, to this day strongest stuff iv touched, and if it werent for the doubt that whatever is out there isnt as pure, id prob grab some udca and try it again despite all the 'omg its terrible' talk

done

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^good advice. Re Piana, I can remember last spring being on tren, walking 4km with my wife and not being able to keep up with her cause I couldn't breathe. That tren totally shut down my ability to do cardio. I've also not experienced the fat burning yet, but i'm still messing with combos and dosages, estrogen levels, along with fat in my diet while on

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AAS TALK with RICH PIANA

On tren: DJ mentioned 250 is on the low side, but back when Parabolan was around ( tren hex) you used one vial either 2 or 3 times a week . That translates to 152 or 228 mg, respectively. I never did more than two. When I used cattle pellets, I never went higher than 150 mg/ wk. I've experimented with 75-100/ wk. The stuff works at LOW doses. 100/ wk tren > 300/ wk deca in my opinion. Best thing about low doses is the sides go away, either nearly or entirely.

I recently talked someone into cutting their dose in half (was going pretty high) and suddenly all the things he was using to combat the sides could be cut down or eliminated. He said gains seemed just about the same, only a bit less fat burning.

Sometimes less is more.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-05-2013 at 08:24 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    ill send you some, im done with that stuff

on my 2 peritos lives dude......i think iv said in pm to you, yes its best bang for your dollar, BUT, i dont get the cutting others seem too, and my diet and training ill even go so far as to say might be better than them, i get the incredible muscular endurance and gym aggression tho, strength is up, but i notice it in reps not adding more weight, at this stage i dont really add 40lbs to lifts id rather add reps......that being said other stuff much more gentle get me those things, maybe not in the same league but close enough to trump the odd sides......this last time i cut it at 4wks, tren enth, the insomnia hit, as well us it affected my eating terribly, and my bp raised enough i didnt like it, nothing like mizz but i dont like any raise....i told myself last time not again, did it anyway, im convinced ill follow my own advice this time.......that same var you like i used at 40 and felt it good, im quite sure 60-70 would be in the tren ballpark, coupled with higher test (never used more than 500 ever, so 2 shots of t400 plus the var might do it).....everyone needs to try tren, for me sides arent terrible , have never been, but i dont feel great, test and var, or ot, mast (not afan anymore either) i feel really good.........n mizz this stuff is very potent, lab wise

i say to milehigh, ryan, ect, you try it, start on the low end, even 250mg, and climb to a dose that suits you (if its the stuff i have here its what id advise)

like pianna said, dont follow what everyone says but do what works for you.....everyone says tren is king, alot say var is for girls, ot doesnt work, deca bloats, eq not worth it, test bloats........well for me, test cuts, var is fantastic, ot works almost better than var, no deca exp, no eq exp but guys on here like them.......i tried dbol recently, big gains and makes you feel good right? after two weeks no strength, lost appetite, felt same, and wasnt bunk cause anyone else i gave it to loved it at 30mg ed and i was at 40

trial and error, nothing is one size fits all.........hell first thing i ever used was m1t, no sides and exploded, to this day strongest stuff iv touched, and if it werent for the doubt that whatever is out there isnt as pure, id prob grab some udca and try it again despite all the 'omg its terrible' talk

done
    Well said!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone who thinks tren DOESN'T work at a dose of 100mg a week simply hasn't tried it, i dont give a fuck who you are, even if you're 250lbs, you will notice strength going up and you will notice a difference, plus, the sides will basically not be there or minimal like burly said, i think high dose tren should be saved for the pros.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AAS TALK with RICH PIANA

Quote Originally Posted by AestheticOne View Post
    anyone who thinks tren DOESN'T work at a dose of 100mg a week simply hasn't tried it, i dont give a fuck who you are, even if you're 250lbs, you will notice strength going up and you will notice a difference, plus, the sides will basically not be there or minimal like burly said, i think high dose tren should be saved for the pros.
    like he said bout synthol, its only those whove done who really know

why i was surprised at the 500mg dose being tossed around on here

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    like he said bout synthol, its only those whove done who really know

why i was surprised at the 500mg dose being tossed around on here
    Yeah i still havent looked into synthol because i personally have no desire to ever touch the stuff, i don't want to be an IFBB pro lol, however i know enough people and have watched them first hand get stupid results off of only 100mg-200mg of tren.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prematurely ordered 3 bottles of Tren before I fully understood all the possible sides and now I'm sad to say I don't think I'll be using them.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh could someone school me on what "OT" stands for?