Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
think it was wendler who said give them 90% of what they need n theyll worry bout the other 10

all these drugs work, try em n see which you like. omg i dont like test cause the water, fk for me compared to what it does do well, small shit
people worry bout fkn cortisol and over training or else their cycle is ruined, honestly wtf

the peptopro thread, 100 questions on timing for mike, and how to add carbs the 'best way'......jmo best way is simply put the stuff in your face, the stuff works fir recovery , so at the end of the day youve been told the best protein for recovery and still its hard for people, sip it intra or chug it post, i highly doubt the difference is noticable

guys worry so much bout what to eat, calories, when to eat it, bake it or fry it.....end of the day they dont fkn eat

imo the only only thing is be consistant
train whatever the fuck way, use whatever diet, use whatever supps or anabolics, just be consistant in what you do, i slack off we all do but be consistant more often than not and results will be there

***btw hermano, not for you jaja was general statement, i know how you are!
Ya se, but I'm really glad you said it... Cause the more I feel I keep things simple and just work hard day in and day out, the better results I acquire. W're all different, and its great to ask questions and research, just keep it simple.