You will get many opinions as there are more than one way to skin a cat. I don't know how experienced you are so forgive me if I am stating something you already know:

1. I'd put a lower pec exercise in there either decline dumbell or maybe a low cable crossover
2. You are going to get some front delt activation on your chest day with the presses, but I'd add in front delts to the delt day too, upright row maybe or front dbell raises
3. Shrugs are going to activate your trap, not shoulders, I'd do at least 4 if not 5 sets
4. I wouldn't put my deadlift day right next to squat day, I like them as far away as possible (oh, just noticed you put cardio and abs in between, maybe sway legs with shoulders)
5. I would add a hammer curl to the bicep day, it works bracioradialis along with the bicep with the head long instead of short
6. I would swap the hyper extensions for rack pulls starting with the bar at about mid calf height, maybe do 1 set of hyper though to finish
7. Try to do seated and standing calf raises as they work different muscles.
8. For me, I find that 4 sets of core work isn't as good as 1-2 sets more often throughout the week. You don't want big muscles here, so a breakdown and then rest isn't needed. I prefer eod, or every second day.

That's just how I'd tweak it, for what it's worth and again, it's all personal.