I don't think controlling cortisol will control stress. Controlling stress however, will help control cortisol.

The idea of using cortisol blockers for fat loss is over exaggerated, and somewhat BS. I've tried lean extreme and 11-KT(twice) and neither had profound fat loss. Even in a calorie deficit, cardio increase, and tight diet. I did enjoy my run with 7-KT. Ot was however, following the 11-KT spray, so it could have been the 8 weeks use of similar products, but like the effects of 7 more than 11. I'd say these would only shine in sub 10% bf type situations, or to maintain after a cut.

I'd manipulate diet, and look towards products more geared towards general fat loss. PES' Alphamine is hot right.now, and atoms can give euphoria which could help you out.

As far as stress goes, I'd work on sleep quality, diet, and maybe a change up to your daily routine. Sometimes a small change in how we're living can do wonders. Find time to do the little things you need. IE: Date night with wifey, or beer at the bar before returning home from work. Something small to look forward too, and remind you why you put up with this stress. I think recognizing stress is the first step.

Tons of sleep, stress and fat loss products our there. I can link to my suggestion if you want.

In the end its lifestyle change.