User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    pumped to see what you come up with, every time i see your posts, it looks like you're chasing something legit with your business.
    Yep thats the goal with all our products, I dont want to sell something that doesn't work or blow your mind, no point in having average supplements if so we might as well just sell plain old BCAA's, protein and creatine. Whatever we do make it must work, i know not many of your guys have tried our products yet but we do take the attitude like this with what we sell it must work and we must be able to prove it works, otherwise there is zero point in selling it as we risk an otherwise very good reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    Raising the heart rate, boosting metabolism, raising body temp, blocking the hunger signal and providing energy. See, it's not that hard lol
    Yes i was thinking along those lines of course.
    I was planning on designing something and having it tested on people on keto diets, now i know some of you will think well hang on will the supplement only work on keto diets and the answer will be no it will work on both.

But the reason for testing it with someone on a keto diet is we can test daily how far into ketosis they are and once they are settled into the diet and getting some repeatable scores each day we can then implement the fat loss product and continue testing keto levels should those levels increase we can clearly say that the supplement is helping to burn more body fat.

This removes all the bullshit marketing hype that many companies have and also removes many of the false company funded studies which say something works, when clearly it doesn't.

Keep the ideas coming guys very interested to hear your thoughts.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fat Loss Supplements

Have you considered something like dermacrine? BPS makes a clone of PP's original, but they make it in tiny batches. With a couple tweaks I bet it would be a big hit. People almost always report losing fat with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    Have you considered something like dermacrine? BPS makes a clone of PP's original, but they make it in tiny batches. With a couple tweaks I bet it would be a big hit. People almost always report losing fat with it.

Pregnenolone and DHEA wouldn't be allowed to be produced here. They would need to either not be in it or replaced with something else.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you could put an ingredient in that makes me hallucinate of seeing a hot blonde...and a red head being chased by me while I'm on the ellipticle, that would be about all I need really

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fat Loss Supplements

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    If you could put an ingredient in that makes me hallucinate of seeing a hot blonde...and a red head being chased by me while I'm on the ellipticle, that would be about all I need really
    Enter a new app idea for Google glasses!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50%

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HCA or Hydroxycitric Acid: Blocks fat production by 45-70% for up to 12 hours after a meal. It accomplishes this by inhibiting Citrate lyase which is responsible for creating the building blocks of fat which is Malonyl Coenzyme A. Low concentration of Malonyl Coenzyme A increases the rate of which oxidation of fat in both adipose and liver tissue. HCA also increases ketone production and slows the breakdown of muscle tissue while in a hypocaloric diet. By keeping more muscle, the body will burn more fat. The greater the lean mass you have the faster the metabolic rate , which translates to less calorie restriction in periods of dieting. The effect of HCA on reduced fat, namely visceral, had no rebound effect after a month of ending usage. HCA also increases serotonin levels.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Swolemizz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fat Loss Supplements

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    HCA or Hydroxycitric Acid: Blocks fat production by 45-70% for up to 12 hours after a meal. It accomplishes this by inhibiting Citrate lyase which is responsible for creating the building blocks of fat which is Malonyl Coenzyme A. Low concentration of Malonyl Coenzyme A increases the rate of which oxidation of fat in both adipose and liver tissue. HCA also increases ketone production and slows the breakdown of muscle tissue while in a hypocaloric diet. By keeping more muscle, the body will burn more fat. The greater the lean mass you have the faster the metabolic rate , which translates to less calorie restriction in periods of dieting. The effect of HCA on reduced fat, namely visceral, had no rebound effect after a month of ending usage. HCA also increases serotonin levels.
    Where do I get this :-0

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolemizz View Post
    Where do I get this :-0
    Amazon.com: Garcinia Cambogia Extract with Pure HCA - The Personal Care

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My girlfriend is pretty read up on HCA and she told me it can be damaging to the liver... I'll have to get her to explain in detail when I get back from my deployment