Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
pumped to see what you come up with, every time i see your posts, it looks like you're chasing something legit with your business.
Yep thats the goal with all our products, I dont want to sell something that doesn't work or blow your mind, no point in having average supplements if so we might as well just sell plain old BCAA's, protein and creatine. Whatever we do make it must work, i know not many of your guys have tried our products yet but we do take the attitude like this with what we sell it must work and we must be able to prove it works, otherwise there is zero point in selling it as we risk an otherwise very good reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
Raising the heart rate, boosting metabolism, raising body temp, blocking the hunger signal and providing energy. See, it's not that hard lol
Yes i was thinking along those lines of course.
I was planning on designing something and having it tested on people on keto diets, now i know some of you will think well hang on will the supplement only work on keto diets and the answer will be no it will work on both.

But the reason for testing it with someone on a keto diet is we can test daily how far into ketosis they are and once they are settled into the diet and getting some repeatable scores each day we can then implement the fat loss product and continue testing keto levels should those levels increase we can clearly say that the supplement is helping to burn more body fat.

This removes all the bullshit marketing hype that many companies have and also removes many of the false company funded studies which say something works, when clearly it doesn't.

Keep the ideas coming guys very interested to hear your thoughts.