Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Steroids available for females OTC

Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post

people poison themselves with fast food, cigarettes, and booze, then call ME weird because i work out and eat well. i treat my body like what it is-- an amazing high-performance machine
    The irony of this is thick as a Wendy's Frosty.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steroids available for females OTC

Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post

people poison themselves with fast food, cigarettes, and booze, then call ME weird because i work out and eat well. i treat my body like what it is-- an amazing high-performance machine
    you know why they do that eh lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    So fukin true. All the BPA, chemicals in soaps, shampoos, aluminum in our Deoderandt and fluoride in our water all contribute. So fuked up how money is spent in this world. It's mind blowing to me that people can back up trillions in wars, but fuk free healthcare.
    I agree on a lot if points, but can we quit calling it "free health care?" It's not free and besides it will still be a shitty a system as it always was only perhaps in new shitty ways. Government enforced health care promises to be as wonderful as the FDA, DEA, ATF and the EPA.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Steroids available for females OTC

Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    Government enforced health care promises to be as wonderful as the FDA, DEA, ATF and the EPA.
    Geez. Can't wait. Lol.

Though I'm not a proponent of government run healthcare, to be honest, it could be provided at little or no cost to it's citizens if there wasn't trillions spent poorly in so many other places.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Geez. Can't wait. Lol.

Though I'm not a proponent of government run healthcare, to be honest, it could be provided at little or no cost to it's citizens if there wasn't trillions spent poorly in so many other places.
    I agree that there is a moral responsibility to provide health care for the lower classes. This plan and the tax burden will be outrageous, and, it relies on the same fucked up system. I wish a consortium of doctors would devise a plan and laws concerning health care. If we could get the fucking lawyers out of healthcare that would be a fantastic start.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Geez. Can't wait. Lol.

and get ready for any hope of that changing now that North Korea has just mounted 2 nukes on platforms on their eastern shore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    and get ready for any hope of that changing now that North Korea has just mounted 2 nukes on platforms on their eastern shore
    North Korea launching nukes at the USA is like a child launching a bottle rocket at a mountain. Though I do wonder what an appropriate reaction to a missile launch and the missile defense holds up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. The threat to the US and to Canada really is their economy if Korea nukes Japan and South Korea. We get a ton of shit from those countries, from Japan the electronics used for computers, automobiles, etc..... bombing either of those countries would be a catastrophe for much of the world I'd guess. I believe there is a seal team, or maybe a team of Joes (GIJoe) already training to go behind lines and take care of them. You know on the street if someone comes up to you in a threatening manner with threatening gestures that's enough for you to defend yourself, they don't have to strike first.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck seeing more personal liberties that may have adverse health effects. The horizon for legalizing or decriminalizing any sort of illegal drug, including steroids, is moving farther beyond our grasp. Why?

Because now that the government is more fully invested in its citizens healthcare it will now also be more involved in the lifestyles of its citizens. So, be careful what you wish for.....

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    I agree on a lot if points, but can we quit calling it "free health care?" It's not free and besides it will still be a shitty a system as it always was only perhaps in new shitty ways. Government enforced health care promises to be as wonderful as the FDA, DEA, ATF and the EPA.
    i agree. the gov sucks at everything they do. i just meant what burly had that said in reality, with the amount of money we have and spend in this country, we SHOULD be able to have pehnomenal, quick, free healthcare and shouldn't be spending trillions on wars bombing other countries. i mean, if we literally just took 1 percent of what we spent on the Iraq war alone, and idk, maybe built some clean water wells in africa or gave them a filtration system, 10's of thousands of children a day wouldn't have to die from the water they drink because it's so fukin toxic. shit like that just infuriates me. i think it's disgusting how our government spends money. we could spend so much less than wars, and could help starving children and it wouldn't even cost a third of what we spend on 1 war. i just can't wrap my head around spending 400 billion on the F35 jet program. how much per year to end world hunger? about 30 billion. in other words, the amount the world spends on war about every 8 days. that's just fuked up.