Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 41

Update this morning.

Backpump since yesterday afternoon. Took 6g of taurine yesterday. I usually take 4g per day. However I did a new exercise for my abs yesterday and I think it may be this which give me backache. Will see today...

Concerning gyno, I don't know if it is a bit fat or gyno monster? I shoukd take a picture and upload it here. Is there a way to know if it is or not? I don't feel anything. No ache, nothing.

For today, always 3ml of Tren, 400mg of 11-oxo, 5 caps of AHv3 and 5 pumps of Dermacrine. It remains 9 days before PCT...and 5 weeks before sea, beach and sun
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 06-07-2013 at 11:43 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nanodrol / Trenazone - 4 weeks cycle

Fat on the chest is just fat. Gyno is swelling under the nipple, sore, swollen, sensitive, and hard and/or fibrous tissue, not soft like fat.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nanodrol / Trenazone - 4 weeks cycle

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Fat on the chest is just fat. Gyno is swelling under the nipple, sore, swollen, sensitive, and hard and/or fibrous tissue, not soft like fat.
    Ok thanks for the info. So it's just fat, I'm sure and not worried now.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sweating more than usual since Tren dosage is 3ml.

Do you think it's normal?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usually a sign of a cranked metabolism... good for fat loss

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What weekend said, I'm suprised you didn't notice that when you were on Nano.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    What weekend said, I'm suprised you didn't notice that when you were on Nano.
    I really noticed that one week ago. My feelings in that cycle is that what I feel is better each week but I didn't feel anything less since I stopped Nano 2 weeks ago. It's like Nano didn't bring me something...? Very strange.

However I did karate session on saturday morning and it was difficult in kihon, if you know it. Very cardio and it was hard to correctly breath. Maybe in relation with the Tren upped dosage (from 2 to 3ml). Didn't do a workout since I take 3ml. Will see this afternoon with my legs workout concerning strength and motivation.

It's important to notice that I'd like to workout each day of the week. And even 2x/day if I could do that.
    I keep my 4 usual workouts/week

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nanodrol / Trenazone - 4 weeks cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    I'm sweating more than usual since Tren dosage is 3ml.

Do you think it's normal?
    I left a pond everywhere in the gym when I was running it at 4 ml stacked with 30mg of ment PW.

Are you sleeping ok?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I left a pond everywhere in the gym when I was running it at 4 ml stacked with 30mg of ment PW.

Are you sleeping ok?
    I sweat in the gym and during all the day :-)

I often wake up in the night to go to the toilets. Impossible to sleep without interruption
    And I feel like if temperature was more than 40°C all the day. I'm hot, very HOT

This afternoon, legs workout. This was amazing :-) especially deadlift. I'm very tired after 1,5h of training but I feel so goooood :-) And I left more than a pond.....A swimming pool :-)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    I sweat in the gym and during all the day :-)

I often wake up in the night to go to the toilets. Impossible to sleep without interruption
    And I feel like if temperature was more than 40°C all the day. I'm hot, very HOT

This afternoon, legs workout. This was amazing :-) especially deadlift. I'm very tired after 1,5h of training but I feel so goooood :-) And I left more than a pond.....A swimming pool :-)
    I had the same experience with Tzone - pools of night sweat and more frequent urination.

As Weekend said, it's a sign that your metabolism is cranked up, something that can be accomplished without AAS and/or PHs too. I experienced the same thing during my contest prep, when I didn't use any AAS or PHs, but was using Alphaine, Vanillean, Reduce XT and Thyrocaps to accelerate fat loss. I got to the point that, except when I was working out or buried under a heavy blanket in bed, I was cold all the time because of having so little Body fat and so few carbs, while we also were having a very cold spring. Otherwise though I was sweating swimming pools at night (almost not at all while actually working out, though), and also having to piss 4-5 times a night (not so often during the day, though, when I actually was drinking all the water - 1.5-2 gallons a day). Except for the bathroom runs, I slept alright - falling asleep easily and right awat again after the toilet trips - and had an unusually large number of very vivd dreams.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."